The online racing simulator
Quote from The Very End :I still are very excited when I get SMS, but it`s not from the right sender damnit! ><

I'm too waiting for the SMS and get excitet if i get one...
For the record, from what I recall, the SMS system is about 20 min late.
Quote from axus :For the record, from what I recall, the SMS system is about 20 min late.

Yeah, I was driving the new BMW Sauber when I got the message about Patch T
hey how do you get that sms?
Quote from _--NZ--_[HUN] :Yeah, I was driving the new BMW Sauber when I got the message

if that was another way to trick us i am afraid it didnt work
Quote from DevilDare :if that was another way to trick us i am afraid it didnt work

He was driving the BMW Sauber, the F1 car is currently in LFS? How is he trying to trick you in any way?
and is there patch t?
Quote from _--NZ--_[HUN] :Yeah, I was driving the new BMW Sauber when I got the message about Patch T

Yeah i was driving the NEW Bmw sauber when i got the message about PATCH

Well if it wasnt a way to trick someone it seemed like one to me
And i suppose T was meant to be Y just quick typing mistake, T is next to Y. So yeah
Quote from DevilDare :Yeah i was driving the NEW Bmw sauber when i got the message about PATCH

And i suppose T was meant to be Y just quick typing mistake, T is next to Y. So yeah

Hehe, no trick here On Hungarian keyboards Y and Z are swapped.
Attached images
onscreenkeyboardHUN.jpg
Quote from DevilDare :Yeah i was driving the NEW Bmw sauber when i got the message about PATCH

Umm, what are you tripping, he said BMW Sauber, the F1 car we got back in the early 2006..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Umm, what are you tripping, he said BMW Sauber, the F1 car we got back in the early 2006..

well patch y isnt out, that means no message can come if it aint out yet, someone above him said that the message is 20 mins late from his old records. then he said that he is already driving the NEW BMW Sauber when he got the message about patch T, what is patch t? i dont know but it seemed to me that he made a mistake and wrote sauber instead of fb02 and so i quoted his message and wrote in red bmw sauber while saying he didnt trick me as i thought he made a mistake while trying to fool others. God hard to write today for me

EDIT-My fault i got it now he was talking about the past when everyone was waiting for patch x, i get it now, sorry for the "flood"
Patch T was before patch U, U before V, V before W, W before X
Patch X10 is out!

It seems that some people are taking patch fever a wee bit too seriously, banning someone for saying a patch is out seems a little excessive don't you think?
Is this a total new car? How fast will it be? Faster than the FOX? Or is it going to replace that?
Quote from 128MB :Is this a total new car? How fast will it be? Faster than the FOX? Or is it going to replace that?

I was going to post the answers but I think you should rather read the thread and find out.
Quote from axus :I was going to post the answers but I think you should rather read the thread and find out.

43 pages?
Better yet, as it's a real life car, you can look up its real life specs - which is what we've been going on.
Quote from ajp71 :

It seems that some people are taking patch fever a wee bit too seriously, banning someone for saying a patch is out seems a little excessive don't you think?

Was someone banned?
Quote from 128MB :Is this a total new car? How fast will it be? Faster than the FOX? Or is it going to replace that?

Slightly slower than the FOX, ~140hp motorcycle motor vs the ~190hp motor of the FOX. The FBM will be somewhat lighter, and shorter wheelbase than the FOX. Apparently the FBM won't have the downforce producing under body aerodynamics of the FOX, when added to the two other main differences should make it a very engaging drive on the tighter courses.
Quote from Blackout :Was someone banned?

I think he meant the annoucment about people getting banned for saying during a race NEW PATCH Y IS OUT (in CTRA servers) and causing people to disconnect. I think its a perfectly good reason to ban someone as he could be doing it to win a race. Hes 2nd says new patch is out. The guy in first place disconnects aswell as the rest of the people and there we go.
Quote from evilpimp :I think he meant the annoucment about people getting banned for saying during a race NEW PATCH Y IS OUT (in CTRA servers) and causing people to disconnect. I think its a perfectly good reason to ban someone as he could be doing it to win a race. Hes 2nd says new patch is out. The guy in first place disconnects aswell as the rest of the people and there we go.

lol nice gonna try at conedodgers tomorowz lol joking
Quote from DevilDare :lol nice gonna try at conedodgers tomorowz lol joking

Lol If the sms comes and im at school im gunna fake being sick and come home to get some WR's
This thread is closed

Soon available : Formula BMW FB02
(1389 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG