The online racing simulator
Quote from mickyc30 :Sweet as then, well all i can say is time well spent with such possitive responses like that im very pleased with myself, i think ill have to make another skin dedicated to teaz-r's obviouse great passionate love towards my skins!
thanks mate!
oh and btw is that your picture in ure avatar? theres a head? on your neck, whats the purpose? No i dont like it.

You asked, I answered. Can't take it? Tough..
I aksed, you answerd, i took it, then you recievd it, we could go on all day, but personally people like you with such a negative attitude arnt worth my time, im sure i speak for many people, so buddy lighten up! get some sleep or something u seem a wee bit grumpy
Body kits or 'detail packs' in my opinion should only highlight and or reinforce what is alredy on the car..

...personally I'm not a fan of drawing 2-d vents and grills that represent a 3'd model.
Quote from Dru :Body kits or 'detail packs' in my opinion should only highlight and or reinforce what is alredy on the car..

...personally I'm not a fan of drawing 2-d vents and grills that represent a 3'd model.

cool bananas, not everyone shares the same opinion fortunetly
seriosuly right :P where can i get GTuned's bodykit yo!
I'm also not a fan of bodykits. Mainly because they simply don't work, they only look ok-ish from a perpendicular perspective. Otherwise it has absolutely no use whatsoever, the car won't look like it has extra parts etc, you will just see some random stretches and blurred weird shapes.

Then, I also agree with teaz-R, some of your parts are... how should I put it, useless. The vent he mentioned on the door, furthermore why's there an extra exhaust on the side? There's already one on the back. Also the intake on the hood, again, there's already one next to it. Doesn't make much sense, nor does it look any good.

There are only a limited of fake body parts/kits that work in LFS, and I'm sorry but this isn't one of them. Like someone said, you should try and highlight something that is already on the car, not just throw on a zillion parts holes vents intakes and whatnot.
mickyc30 - you can't post a skin and only expect people who like it to post about it. People are entitled to post their opinions here you know, it's kinda the point of a forum. There's no need to start insulting the guy or being sarcastic when all he said was "I don't like it". You can't really give a negative comment much less harshly than that.
insult? all it was, was creative feedback
back to topic =P

nissan silvia s15 super coppermix replica

download skin

greetz caoz
No bodykit this time ey caoz?
hehehe yeah back to the roots

greetz caoz
Nice skin, but why are the colors on the left side less intense / a bit desaturated?
whos bob?

edit: all good little spongy (sponge) told me lol
post #2356
Theres always one! We all know what he meant, but I don't think he could fit 'modifications' (let alone spell it) on the back without it looking crap.
Quote from beefyman666 :Theres always one! We all know what he meant, but I don't think he could fit 'modifications' (let alone spell it) on the back without it looking crap.

ha ha legend!
Yashio_V5
Hey guys! i havnt made a skin in a long time so i thought i should give it a go!
and here is my skin.
all comments welcome.

thx or the constuctive critisicm
-
(schwantz34) DELETED by schwantz34
Quote from schwantz34 :sweeheet!!
i think its beautifull...

you made me smile! thankyou schwwantz34. :yummy:
SDS Public Skin
Not me again!

I was supposed to do a pack with 10+ colors, but since I'm learning with Gimp, well, I scrapped my .psd so I can only post a blue version of the skin. Demo Racers' must!
nice
u sure like ure fox dont u rider lol, good job

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG