The online racing simulator
So who, had dreams about the patch last night? Terrible what LFS does for you.

Back to random speculations. I guess the latest day it could come out would be 21st, being Friday and all. And could be that the devs are delaying the release to get some time off, because once it's released they are following the forums and finding and fixing issues people might find. That is stressful, not to mention how much fuzz and traffic a big patch usually creates. All hell will brake loose over here, and they might to need to recharge their batteries.
Quote from blackcarmafia :can someone send me PM with text about what the new stuff is going to be or post link? Dev wrote not verry much and i wanna know more than just new AI, graphicks South city and New car ..

Whats is that stuff with engine and clutch? Will car ''die'' if u dont use clutch properly? Or will we be able to shift without one like in Yugo Zastava

Oh, and spamers pls dont say read this theread coz i dnt have 50 hours right now

The only stuff we know is whats in the video. We don't know anything else, check out this topic anyway:

Link
I was expecting the patch yesterday, but I had great racing anyway, so I can wait. But I've got one question: If I'm racing online (on next friday for example) and the patch comes out, while I'm racing, will I be informed by LFSW for example or in any other way?
Quote from [RF]-art555 :I was expecting the patch yesterday, but I had great racing anyway, so I can wait. But I've got one question: If I'm racing online (on next friday for example) and the patch comes out, while I'm racing, will I be informed by LFSW for example or in any other way?

If you disconnect from a server and try to refresh serverlist, it will auto-update the patch.
ok, thanks
You'll know because the server you're racing on suddenly begins to empty, as people receive their SMS message to say the new patch has arrived
I don`t have the SMS thing I belive :< You have to pay for that right? But a other way to find it out is when someone suddently starts to scream " PATCH OUT!!!!! IT`S OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!" on the server. At least it was like that when the x-patch was released
Yeah, but it was like that for 4 days before the patch, too.. over and over.. grr..

[edit].. and no, I didn't fall for it EVERY time.. only a few
Hehe
I whent into one of the cruise servers yesterday, then I started shouting "Why your here? The new patch is out! :O" Lol, half of the server gone 30 sec later
I just want to state for the record: I was not on that cruise server and did not fall for that trick yesterday!

Quote from The Very End :I don`t have the SMS thing I belive :< You have to pay for that right? But a other way to find it out is when someone suddently starts to scream " PATCH OUT!!!!! IT`S OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!" on the server. At least it was like that when the x-patch was released

you've got 2 free sms with the start of that feature at lfsworld, so if you didn't use those so far you can do the patch alarm for free

edit: here the directlink http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=live_alert&whichTab=sms
Quote from SamH :I just want to state for the record: I was not on that cruise server and did not fall for that trick yesterday!

Are you sure?

Quote from troy :you've got 2 free sms with the start of that feature at lfsworld, so if you didn't use those so far you can do the patch alarm for free

edit: here the directlink http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=live_alert&whichTab=sms

Thanks, now I`m waiting for a SMS hehe.
I just get noticed about this !!
Im very very happy and the only thing I have to say is:
THANK YOU Very Much !!!!!!!!!!! Scawen, Eric and Victor

I would like to have a present for you too I LOVE YOU !!!!
X 10 Sunday
X Friday
W Saturday
V Friday
U I'm not sure (Saturday?)
Q Saturday

There's still hope!
I will continue to refresh the forum over and over
how about nominating the developer santa claus of the year ?
Basically, it is usually released at a weekend. I know why, because most people arent at school, or working.

However. I am going to say this: Do not get your hopes up, expect it to be out on the last weekend before christmas, and then you may get a pleasant surprise when you open the forum some day. MAY get a surprise....
how about we all stop whining on forums and start driving the cars we arleady got? we would do that if we didnt know this patch was comming ^^
Quote from Maelstrom :X 10 Sunday
X Friday
W Saturday
V Friday
U I'm not sure (Saturday?)
Q Saturday

There's still hope!
I will continue to refresh the forum over and over

Hurray!! Rumor mill still going xD
Kekkart, who's whining?
Wating for the SMS !

If the patch gets delayed to 23 desember I don`t dare to think how long this topic is going to be

Waiting for sms too :P
The last Patch had 750 people on the forums at that time. Totally unneccessary too, as its an auto-patch feature now.

Judging just by there being only ~350 people on the forum, we've got to get more people here so Scawen will release the patch. I heard he won't release for less than 800 on the forum this time... (rumor mill anyone???)
This thread is closed

Soon available : Formula BMW FB02
(1389 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG