The online racing simulator
Weeeeeeeeeeee new stuffz
The 24th at 23:59
Wooooot.......first post
Quote from Hoshimodo :Thanks a lot :-)

Post less, drive more. Ignore my post count while you're at it.
If you got time for it, you can do both things really
Anyway, if that patch would been released today I had been damn happy, but it`s too early yet. He said before christmas, and it`s only 8 desember today.
In that case we should easily surpass 60 pages
Not telling us anymore would be the best. I hate it when someone promises something and doesn't give anything for a long long time(TDU anybody?). Leave me in the dark and I'm happy.
Will replays become invalid from the new patch?
yeah, since there's physics changes in this patch. thats been the trend whenever physics change.
Meaning that all WR`s will be deleted aswell?
Quote from The Very End :Meaning that all WR`s will be deleted aswell?

Sure, so quickly start practising so you can grab as many WR's as possible when patch is released, that is until those Aliens submit their warm up laps
Haha, ye i can't wait
I think when the patch first comes out, alot of people will be hot-alien-lapping for lame 10min WR's
I watched this video, and am still amazed at LFS, as I have been for a year and a half since I first tried the demo. I haven't bought an S2 license yet because I haven't had the monetary means, and no computer that could really fully handle it (trying to race on Blackwood in Demo is kinda hard at 10 fps). But I'm making it work better after fiddling with settings and such. The only real stopper is the fact that I don't have one steady computer all the time...I bounce back and forth depending on university class sessions and such...and keep forgetting to note down settings and save any.

But I digress.

I now have money, and am very seriously contemplating purchasing S2 very soon. I'd still be a poor git using a keyboard...a wheel is not in my future for a while, however much I would love one.

I will finish by saying, LFS constantly impresses me with its realism. I'm not as serious as a lot of you all - won't likely see me in m(any) leagues or championships...I'm not that good, and don't have the time...I just love LFS for it's realism for all sorts of racers.
Quote from JTbo :Sure, so quickly start practising so you can grab as many WR's as possible when patch is released, that is until those Aliens submit their warm up laps

I`ll get my 10 seconds of fame
I'm contemplating whether to grab a WR in the big rush. I've never had a WR before, so it'll be an acheivement for me when I get one, but cheating to get one doesn't feel right. It won't have that sense of acheivement. I guess I could try FBM, since if I do a WR there then I know i'll actually be the fastest on that combo since no one else has done it.
Since all set WR's will be reset, choosing the least favourite combo will more likely give you a WR and it will probably last longer.
My guess is that a lot of people will jump in the FBM first as it is new so your time will probably be beaten sooner if you take the FBM.
In the end though whatever combo you use it will be beaten pretty soon unless you're an alien. Which makes it pretty pointless to go for a WR
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :He said hopefully before Christmas, so it could be the 24th for all we know,.

That is not good for family life
Quote from bluejudas :That is not good for family life

yeah

wife: Come on, everyone is waiting for you at the table kids wanna wrap out their presents

you:not now love trying to get the best out of new patch

lol but yeah it could be like on 23rd atleast as 24th is not a gaming day for me
Quote :That is not good for family life

"You gonna prepare the XMAS turkey soon, love?"

"Ahh.. Kids? How do you all feel about Pizza Hut for XMAS lunch?"
Quote from DevilDare :kids wanna wrap out their presents

Poor guy, Scawen has thousands of kids expecting a present from him
I would be ok with the 24th. It is on that day we Czechs celebrate Xmas and only on that day. We have a dinner in the evening and then open presents after dinner, so if the patch was to be released on the 24th would be ideal!

mad
can someone send me PM with text about what the new stuff is going to be or post link? Dev wrote not verry much and i wanna know more than just new AI, graphicks South city and New car ..

Whats is that stuff with engine and clutch? Will car ''die'' if u dont use clutch properly? Or will we be able to shift without one like in Yugo Zastava

Oh, and spamers pls dont say read this theread coz i dnt have 50 hours right now
This thread is closed

Soon available : Formula BMW FB02
(1389 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG