The online racing simulator
TimmeR strengthens FPR Team lineup
(7 posts, started )
#1 - Nobo
TimmeR and Enrixo strengthens FPR Team lineup
After 8 month in which our team of 14 members manifested as a community we can finally announce a new member to our team which now consists of 15 members.
Some of you will know our new driver as |DM|TimmeR. After the sad disappearence of |DM|, TimmeR (TIMMER NRW) will now join our team and will drive as FPR|TimmeR. In a lot of races especially in the OWRL he has often showed our members how fast he is. We are glad to have such a nice and fast driver in our team.
We hope we can welcome him as a new full-member after the 2-week trial-time.

Just a several days after the joining of TimmeR we can announce that the next former |DM|-Driver will join our team. It is Enrixo (Enrixo) who will now drive as FPR|Enrixo#46. With Enrixo we now have 2 drivers in the team who already won the OWRL Division B in the FOX-Class (Season 5 FPR|Steve#1 ; Season 8 FPR|Enrixo#46). He will not only strengthen our lineup in the OWRL he also brings some more experience in 12h- and 24h-Races into the team.

+++Check out www.factoryphantom.de for all news about the team+++
Well done FPR and Timmer. Gongrats I hope you feel at home at FPR. There a bunch of nice guys there. Good luck to Timmer and the Team.
great scott..... nice addition! best wishes to you all.... I hope you can put a firework up Lordblaster and speed him up a little
Quote from StableX :great scott..... nice addition! best wishes to you all.... I hope you can put a firework up Lordblaster and speed him up a little

Back to the future quote ftw

Congratulation both team and driver
Best Of luck TimmeR You have picked a good Team in FPR
Quote from StableX :.... I hope you can put a firework up Lordblaster and speed him up a little

he already did this a few times in the past, while we were both
driving in the owrl

i´m glad he joined us, because his speed and fairness fits
perfect to the rest of the team.

and maybe there will be more ex-DM members in the near future...
we are curious what will happen next
#7 - Nobo
Enrixo joins FPR
Just a several days after the joining of TimmeR we can announce that the next former |DM|-Driver will join our team. It is Enrixo (Enrixo) who will now drive as FPR|Enrixo#46. With Enrixo we now have 2 drivers in the team who already won the OWRL Division B in the FOX-Class (Season 5 FPR|Steve#1 ; Season 8 FPR|Enrixo#46). He will not only strengthen our lineup in the OWRL he also brings some more experience in 12h- and 24h-Races into the team.

TimmeR strengthens FPR Team lineup
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG