The online racing simulator
wheel just died!!!!
(7 posts, started )
#1 - cfus
wheel just died!!!!
Hey.
My wheel has just died! yes send flowers.
I bought a Logitech DFP about 2 weeks ago. Was happily driving around tonight and suddenly the power cut and i cant get it back.

Anybody else had this happen to them? Is my only solution to return it and get a new one?

Any help much appreciated. Gutted!
#2 - Gizz
although i carnt help with your wheel problem, i feel your pain mine went a few weeks back, im currently undergoing therapy and taking some very strong sedatives, untill my new wheel comes along, if things get hard PM me and ill put you intouch with a good shrink, dont bottle ya feelings up, its good to talk in times of great crisis
Quote from Gizz :although i carnt help with your wheel problem, i feel your pain mine went a few weeks back, im currently undergoing therapy and taking some very strong sedatives, untill my new wheel comes along, if things get hard PM me and ill put you intouch with a good shrink, dont bottle ya feelings up, its good to talk in times of great crisis

HaHa.. Thats pretty funny.. I couldnt imagine what I'd do without a wheel.

Much luck man... Wish I could help you out.
#4 - kyler
Quote from cfus :Hey.
My wheel has just died! yes send flowers.
I bought a Logitech DFP about 2 weeks ago. Was happily driving around tonight and suddenly the power cut and i cant get it back.

Anybody else had this happen to them? Is my only solution to return it and get a new one?

Any help much appreciated. Gutted!

Hey man ive had a DFP for about 3 years and i havent had a problem check ur powercord for any shorts or somthing i think there nice but i havent had any problems. Cheers :drink:
#5 - cfus
wheel will be resurected..or however you spell it
Hi guys. Thanks for the messages of support.
I spent a long night holding a candle lit vigile around my dearly departed. I will be placing her...yes her...in a box tonight to be sent off for cremation...

but from the ashes and all that.
so now is your chance to get a G25 *cough*
make sure the power lead is in straight, i find it easy to put it in at an angle and occasionally it doesnt make a good conection

also if you can get a multimeter check the power pack has an output voltage

wheel just died!!!!
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG