The online racing simulator
I mean, there's alot of people seemingly thinking it's coming out today.

I can see alot of disapointed people tonight.
I think the patch is not coming out today.

:weeping: :weeping: :weeping:
Quote from mr_x :I mean, there's alot of people seemingly thinking it's coming out today.

I can see alot of disapointed people tonight.

Their own fault then. No one said it'll be out today - and I strongly doubt it myself.
can people stop whining about when the patch is going or not going to come out? Everybody has to wait, so just do it and stop talking about it. It will end faster this way.
rumour says that their won't be a patch until you guys have spammed +60 pages in this thread....
its like when you're in class trying not to look at the clock because you know it will make the time go even slower, and then some is like "damn its only 4:13".
Quote from three_jump :rumour says that their won't be a patch until you guys have spammed +60 pages in this thread....

No, no, +64
Quote from UncleBenny :its like when you're in class trying not to look at the clock because you know it will make the time go even slower, and then some is like "damn its only 4:13".

lol that made my day ^^
Quote from three_jump :rumour says that their won't be a patch until you guys have spammed +60 pages in this thread....

I heard a rumour that the patch was going to be released at some point but someone said something about someone else or maybe even about something else, then this other person decided that he wasn't going to do something because of what that someone said until that other guy apologised about what he said about that person or something like that.

It's just such a shame that someone has to spoil it for the rest of us.
People get too excited over nothing, I havn't heard anywhere about it coming out today. I'm just waiting patiently, hopefully it will be out soon. I think it'll be worth the wait for a bug-free patch!
I can enjoy perfectly well from my current LFS, so can't say that I would be anxious about new patch, it is released when it is, I will get mail then, meanwhile I can do lot of other things, like race LFS, build setups etc.
Erm... Garph I doubt Tristan's got very much to do with the release date of patch Y
I might have. I might have hacked into Scawen's computer and stolen the source code. Or I might be holding Eric to ransom (which might be why you don't see much of him around here, and why he looked excited to be allowed outside for a day when Scawen played single-seaters).

Or I might simply have nothing to do with anything involving LFS apart from some pre-release renders I did for the Sauber release for Florian (my one and only claim to LFS-related fame).
Right.

It's Friday evening, I got my Jägermeister racing fuel ready, where's teh patch?

EDIT: Nevermind, I'll drown my sorrow in the racing fuel.
hehe..

/me twiddles thumbs.
I'm not one to spread anymore rumours but I did hear that franky500 was born without the ability to use zebra crossings, so next time you’re feeling sorry for yourself because the new patch isn't out today just think of that poor boy, risking his life every day running across busy roads, and all just a few meters away from safety
People will end up running the new updated tracks and the new car into the ground after the patch comes out....
Quote from garph :I'm not one to spread anymore rumours but I did hear that franky500 was born without the ability to use zebra crossings, so next time you’re feeling sorry for yourself because the new patch isn't out today just think of that poor boy, risking his life every day running across busy roads, and all just a few meters away from safety

no gag..... thats you.
Quote from spankmeyer : Jägermeister

AHA

I knew there was some strange origin to your humour, a lot of things make sense now!

Except for Shotglass, which is oddly related to your racing fuel... Perhaps even more makes sense than meets the eye.
you mean spanky is the result of a short lived passionate love affair between me and the jaegermeister buck ?
I dreamt the patch was out sleeping for my night shift tonight...

it's not.

I need help.
i am so stressed over studying for finals and just life in general... i wish this car would come out so i can stop checking lfs forums every 20 minutes.:tired:
Quote from Gabkicks :i am so stressed over studying for finals and just life in general... i wish this car would come out so i can stop checking lfs forums every 20 minutes.:tired:

Forget this site for 2 weeks and you will get nice surprise
I remember Patch X was delayed quite a bit when problems with the netcode turned up.. we all thought it was ready to go and then the release got pushed back by a few days.

*IF* the plan was to release it today (and I reckon it was, given the release of the video and the CMX Viewer), it's entirely possible and maybe even probable that some unforseen issues have turned up which have delayed release. I know no more than anyone else.. forum mods get exactly the same notice as you guys, and not an instant more.

Disappointing, perhaps a bit frustrating, but it's par for the course. When it's good and ready, it'll be released. I just hope it's not released before then.. but given Scawen's history of attention to detail, and determination to release bug-free, stable software, I very much doubt it'll be released before it's working well enough to withstand us lot pounding on it. For that reason alone, I'm happy to wait as long as it takes

[edit] Franky's grandma
This thread is closed

Soon available : Formula BMW FB02
(1389 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG