The online racing simulator
2008 STi vs EVO X at Tsukuba
(35 posts, started )
I can dig the whole "round edge = more effective pandering to non-drivers" angle from the factory's point of view, but I have two comments on that: (1) it is possible to make cars round as well as shapely & attractive; (2) I would like to know how, in the name of The Almighty One Thousand Satans, do they justify turning the Impretzel's decent sedan arse into a hatch. How many people get killed in car accidents where the car's going ****ing backwards? The whole attraction of a WRX (for me) was its sport-sedan angles. Now it's shaped like a nana-trolley, like every second car on the sodding road, and I will never ever buy a hatchback - unless it's a mad bastard like a 147 GTA.

Humbug!
I'd like to drive a Lamborghini Countach, the nose looks like it would make a good pedestrian-plow.
Quote from Hankstar :I can dig the whole "round edge = more effective pandering to non-drivers" angle from the factory's point of view, but I have two comments on that: (1) it is possible to make cars round as well as shapely & attractive; (2) I would like to know how, in the name of The Almighty One Thousand Satans, do they justify turning the Impretzel's decent sedan arse into a hatch. How many people get killed in car accidents where the car's going ****ing backwards? The whole attraction of a WRX (for me) was its sport-sedan angles. Now it's shaped like a nana-trolley, like every second car on the sodding road, and I will never ever buy a hatchback - unless it's a mad bastard like a 147 GTA.

Humbug!

Didn't actually pay attention to the rear, it is a bit awful indeed. But I don't much care about those cars, they have always been a bit silly. But the Alfa you mentioned...purrr
i like the evo 4 alot and the 1999 WRX was the best and still is! would buy it anytime!
#31 - Osco
I actually like the new impreza..
hahahhahaha, sucks for you, we north americans get the sedan version for the 2.5i and the wrx
Yeah! dori-kin is piloting the new STi!

wow, that's kinda embarrassing, sorted the evo vs. sti out right there right? but listen to all that tire squealing!
Quote from wheel4hummer :Pedestrian safety? If someone is blindly jaywalking across a street, they deserve to be hit.

that game is called "bowling" where I come from

2008 STi vs EVO X at Tsukuba
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG