The online racing simulator
Quote from LFSn00b :Hammond's email address? lool...

Please don't e-mail him! It actually is his e-mail adress!
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :I was rather hoping for one of those long drawn out, tell us more detail about each new feature one day at a time releases, that was fun.

+1
Quote from MAGGOT :I'm done my exams tomorrow :P muahaha

Obviously you didn't do too well with your exams in grammar?

Quote from mrodgers :Obviously you didn't do too well with your exams in grammar?

Old habits die hard :P In either case... tomorrow be me last day.
It's Friday! Now where's the patch?
Quote from The Very End :Completely wrong there mate

How can he be wrong about his own opinion? That's what he feels and a lot of us feel that way too. I really like getting bits of info here and there and having something to look forward to also.

Quote from The Very End :It`s better to release it, and it patch note / homepage write a lot of new stuff in the patch that we didn`t know about, things that would surprise us

No, it's not better. It's what you would like. But I'm not going to tell you it's wrong, because you're entitled to your opinion, just as we are
Quote from Gil07 :It's Friday! Now where's the patch?

Yay! Only 7 more days to go!
Quote from MAGGOT :Haha, you guys suck. I'm done my exams tomorrow :P muahaha

what kinda exams have you guys have? Midterms? I have mine in late January.
Quote from SamH :Yay! Only 7 more days to go!

Now you see, you cant make jokes like that, its just not healthy, specially from a mod
what time is it there in england?
Go to sleep guys... He said around Christmas, who started this "friday" myth..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Go to sleep guys... He said around Christmas, who started this "friday" myth..

No he said before Christmas, so it could be tomorrow, or at the 23th of december

But it's sure that it's somewhere in between
Too bad I won't be ATHome tomorrow, got a driving exam... I hope it will be released really soon though...
I'd be happy with 22 of December, because it'd be like Scawen going "Dustin, I love you, Happy Birthday." Although I'm sure that all the others couldn't wait for 2 more weeks.
Launch It tomorrow! or mid next week
Wow, Scawen sounds a lot like Richard Burns in that video. Kinda of reminded me of the Richard Burns Rally school. Anyway, maybe its just me since I'm American and think that all foreign accents sound alike.

Anyway, good to see something new coming to LFS although we are seriously lacking a new track.
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :what kinda exams have you guys have? Midterms? I have mine in late January.

That's because you're still in highschool. Colleges and Universities are done their fall semester this week or next (depending on the school and course) and we begin the winter semester in January which runs until the end of April, then we have a four month summer break.
Quote from MAGGOT :That's because you're still in highschool. Colleges and Universities are done their fall semester this week or next (depending on the school and course) and we begin the winter semester in January which runs until the end of April, then we have a four month summer break.

If the patch comes out tomorrow... there's no way i'm gonna be studying.. but must resist the temptation.. I have final exams all week and next.
Historically, LFS patches are released on a Friday afternoon @ 2pm.

People thought we would see it today because of the release of the CMX viewer, we still might.

I would say if it's not here by teatime, then it will be next Friday
The only thing I would bet on is that the patch comes a day after the dedi

Apart from that: I want a release after the 19th... so I'm done with exams as well for this year without any big distraction....
Quote from ATHome :No he said before Christmas, so it could be tomorrow, or at the 23th of december

But it's sure that it's somewhere in between

assuming they meant this christmas
Would someone english speaking would be cool enough to write what scawen say in the video, cause I don't understand the half of the video...Would be very very nice !
love, marco
Quote from MAGGOT :Old habits die hard :P In either case... tomorrow be me last day.

You lucky git. One more week here. Can't wait for the new car! Since it is relatively slow, I guess this will be a good place to start for someone who hasn't got much open wheel experience yet.
This thread is closed

Soon available : Formula BMW FB02
(1389 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG