The online racing simulator
I did not think of this topic. I was talking about other topics

Edit : And I`ll agree with mr.above
One of my favourite cars at the moment is the FOX, something slightly slower is all good in my opinion, even the FOX is too intermediate for some people (ermm lol, thats me BTW). I've just ordered a G25 from Dell, will be with me for next week, so another open wheeler track car that is drivable on my current ability I can only say, ROLL ON NEXT PATH \o/. I am wondering about FOX VS FBO2 looking at these specs. The FB02, does look very fun and is lighter than the FOX, cant wait.
Quote from Blackout :What flamewar? All I've seen has been discussion with varying amounts of sense. Arguments are not flaming, you can not have a discussion with out them.

Quote :a flame is a tirade. The flamer may be quite articulate and intelligent as they question the upbringing of the flamee. One can also flame about a third party to a conversation. Finally, a flame may be from an idiot, in response to a resonable post from someone else. - urbandictionary.com

Flaming, for me, means something that is unnecessary. And arguments and discussion over the work of developers shouldn't be done here, use a more appropriate thread for that. Basically here, we should just say "kthxbye". And a moderator could open a discussion thread for the announcement, like the "Post spotted updates in the video" thread. Only it should be named: "Soon to be available Formula BMW: Discussion". Basically, all the offtopic that has ever happened in this thread is due to the lack of organizing from the forum admins/moderators. I'm not saying that arguments are bad, but it's really unnecessary here in the thread we're getting happy news from the devs.

/Goes looking for the dusty fireproof suit i have lying around somewhere./
Quote from Taavi(EST) :Flaming, for me, means something that is unnecessary. And arguments and discussion over the work of developers shouldn't be done here, use a more appropriate thread for that. Basically here, we should just say "kthxbye". And a moderator could open a discussion thread for the announcement, like the "Post spotted updates in the video" thread. Only it should be named: "Soon to be available Formula BMW: Discussion". Basically, all the offtopic that has ever happened in this thread is due to the lack of organizing from the forum admins/moderators. I'm not saying that arguments are bad, but it's really unnecessary here in the thread we're getting happy news from the devs.

Yes, but why? You can't have a discussion about the subject what the thread is about. In this case the new car. Besides, why this should be a happy happy thread, so the devs don't get upset? I'm sure they are up to read different opinions and follow the discussion if they like to, long as it doesn't get that nasty. It's not like they can't read other threads on the forums if the threads would be separated is it?

Quote :/Goes looking for the dusty fireproof suit i have lying around somewhere./

Don't see a reason for that. Is it just me who still think this is rather nice play with not much whoring and flaming?

Now we are getting really off-topic though. These threads usually end up locked, but usually not before the patch is released.
So.....

...about that Formula BMW ive been hearing about, sounds pretty cool huh?
Maybe people should just put Tristan on ignore. I bet we would see 85% less offtopic posts. Not to mention insulting words.
I've never driven a car with staggered tyre widths before, is there anything I should note about its behavior at the/over the limit?
Thanks LFS team for all the hard work, the new patch look amazing.

Cheers.
I don't know how we came to this keyboard/mouse/wheel discussion in the first place, it was never mentioned anywhere that the next patch will make it harder to drive to the mouse/keyboard players just a manual blip, and to be honest it will be easier for them then for a wheel player.. but the FACT is.. car is driven with a wheel, pedals and shifter, that's the point, but you can make it go with a remote control (Mythbusters anyone?) but is that how a car SHOULD be driven? are you getting the same sensation? NO! end of story, Shotglass, really.. you are really making no sense, the point is, what gives you the best control and feeling of driving a car, real OR virtual...
Looks like Tristan just picked himself up some votes for Best Forum Villain. ;]
Quote from aoun :So.....

Awyeh, the FBM should be good.. Cant wait til its released.
[ontopic]Are we there yet?[/ontopic]
Quote from spacedskunk : I've just ordered a G25 from Dell, will be with me for next week

just done same thing except my supplier has dispatched for tomorrow

this patch is far too expensive
Staggered tyre widths?
Quote from Taavi(EST) :[ontopic]Are we there yet?[/ontopic]

Nearly.

And no...we're not stopping for another toilet break.
Quote from aoun :So.....

Got a link?
what you mean there's a new car coming ?
Please, stop spreading such insane rumours
Quote from ste_ :Got a link?

nah no link man, played a joke on the community! :P

although, magically.. there could be a new car..
No way ?! That would be awsome

Maybe some kind of really low power Formula Car ?

Would be cool if we also could get some new physics changes... for example clutch heat and real sequential gearboxes
South city really needs an overhaul as well.
There is just one very simple rule people (I know I have a knack for going OT sometimes but c'mon, theres nothing wrong with a bit of fun? -> http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=615586#post615586) and thats to stick to topic. I know some of you have seen me lose it a good few times (LX Prediction times thingy) in a topic but I learned that if I have a problem with someone, I just send a PM and keep it like that.

I have exams next week , Scawen, any chance of delaying the release to the Sunday after next? . I'm too easily pulled in by your simulator, if Patch Y is released tomorrow, I'll be doomed
Quote from Leprekaun :I have exams next week , Scawen, any chance of delaying the release to the Sunday after next? . I'm too easily pulled in by your simulator, if Patch Y is released tomorrow, I'll be doomed

Me too. Friday next week would be alright with me.
Quote from Leprekaun :
I have exams next week , Scawen, any chance of delaying the release to the Sunday after next?

Noooooo! We'll have to sacrifice with you in order to keep half of the forum from heart attack
This thread is closed

Soon available : Formula BMW FB02
(1389 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG