The online racing simulator
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Where are you trying to upload it / how big is the file?

1st I tried to upload the .mpr file directly (15.1mb)
after that I tried the .rar file (13.0mb)
but both times I got error message..
Was this on the forums or @ mediafire.com?
Quote from M4ver1ck :1st I tried to upload the .mpr file directly (15.1mb)
after that I tried the .rar file (13.0mb)
but both times I got error message..

The lfsforum has a maximum rar file of 1.95mb so try http://www.speedyshare.com which is good for me to use.
Otherwise you can ask Appie how to make a vid through Windows Moviemaker ... :P ... it only takes around 2h to do that, all included
Quote from sidi :Incident involving #02 GT1 and #22 GT2 lap 150 from GT2 car just after 1st split.

http://files-upload.com/files/638901/ss.mpr

Unfortunately, this (I'm pretty certain) comes more than 1hr after the end of the stint in question.

As per rule #7, paragraph 3:

Quote : Appeals filed later than one hour after the stint of the driver who feels victim of the accident will not be accepted.

Technicly your right DWB, but if you look at the tracker you'll see that Sidi left the server then handed the car over to Pickard, who only done 1 lap before having to return to the pits and give the car back to Sidi because of family issues.

Really 3 minuits isn't enough to submit a replay of an accident, is it?
Quote from Bawbag :Really 3 minuits isn't enough to submit a replay of an accident, is it?

Come on man, I thought you guys were supposed to be fast or something?

JK :P. Does seem like the time limit rule should be revisited.
No, it shouldn't in general. We need to review this special case and maybe make an exception. In general, though, the rule is quite reasonable.
-
(Tweaker) DELETED by Tweaker : oops nevermind
Quote from Bawbag :Technicly your right DWB, but if you look at the tracker you'll see that Sidi left the server then handed the car over to Pickard, who only done 1 lap before having to return to the pits and give the car back to Sidi because of family issues.

Really 3 minuits isn't enough to submit a replay of an accident, is it?

Sorry, I wasn't aware of the situation. I agree with Phil that we need to review this case as a special situation.
Quote from joshdifabio :Is anyone else afraid to click the link?

Not with AdBlock installed here on Firefox . 'Looks' like a clean page to me .

EDIT: Meh DWB, tisk tisk
Quote from Tweaker :Not with AdBlock installed here on Firefox . 'Looks' like a clean page to me .

Hah, I don't think that's what Josh was getting at.
Pfft, I guess there will be a very quiet period in the MoE section now.....doubt that there will be a reason for it being missed out.
Missed that last night, but: While it could be argued that the protest deadline was not missed due to the technical issues and the "jump back" of the driver with the replay, we could not find an incident in lap 150. We found one situation in lap 142 (and it is not our obligation to search for the actual incident), however that was nothing to penalize for.
I'm also interested of the outcome of this accident.

In the #22 car lap 150 Swan clearly was pushed out by #02. There have been far to many of these kinds of accidents where the GT1 cars come in contact with GT2 cars.

Was this Hoelsens lap 142 accident?

Maybe we should have a rule in the protest form that provide the judges with a video of the accident? (Thx Appie... ) LFS replay system is more or less worthless in situations like this.
Well the picture added is from the SK car and there on lap 160, the GT2 Mercury car was on lap 150 and he clearly said in his post that this was where the lap count was taken from, not the leader or the other car that made contact.

Just a little jpg to show you what you missed, how you missed it I have no idea....
Attached images
moe.JPG
I made a mistake. I misread some internal stuff and therefore misunderstood things. Sorry.

See here: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=617414#post617414

Doesnt change positions, though, as we don't recognize gross negligence in that case and therefore do not give an additional penalty of a lap deduction.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG