The online racing simulator
FBM Skins
Post skins here for the: Formula BMW FB02

RULES:
  1. ONLY Post Finished Skins
  2. If you have a screenshot, please post the skin file also (not a requirement, but would be nice).
  3. If you have the files hosted elsewhere, please DO NOT use [IMG] tags for screenshots, etc. It will make the thread load slower for 56k users.
  4. Try to keep the chatter to a minimum, new people are viewing this thread to find themselves a nice skin, they don't need to scroll through pages of text to finally find something. If you want to comment on someone's skin, that is fine, but please... everyone is exploring their own creativity and personal tastes, so be supportive.
Thank You, and happy skinning! :cool:
Not a Ferrari this time... I'd appreciate if the skin wouldn't be edited.
Attached images
ms_bfm1.jpg
FBM_Huru.jpg
Quote from Huru-aito :Not a Ferrari this time... I'd appreciate if the skin wouldn't be edited.

hell that looks awesome!
Done a full set of ATC skins for my team so that we are ready for launch day. Since it is a team skin I will only post the preview shots. Must say this car has loads of potential, hopefully a template kit will be made soon so we can do some better designs.
Attached images
FBM ATC07 preview.jpg
FBM ATC07 preview2.jpg
Merc's skinner just finished of the team skin, very plzed with it
Attached images
Mercury FBM 2008.jpg
Philippines FBM, converted from my FOX skin.
Attached images
FBM_BP.jpg
Wonder when master skinnerz will do a pro kit for this baby?
say, is that BMW logo on the nose part of the DDS file? it seems to show up on every skin.
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :say, is that BMW logo on the nose part of the DDS file? it seems to show up on every skin.

Yep, Im pretty sure its a dds file or part of the body itself.
It's the same as the wheel logo
#13 - Gunn
Quote from Huru-aito :Not a Ferrari this time... I'd appreciate if the skin wouldn't be edited.

Very nice Huru! Great design.
Quote from Btoryo :Philippines FBM, converted from my FOX skin.

looks cool, nice line's
Ausra Racing's FBM Skin
Attached images
Austra_Racing_FBM.jpg
Thats one of the best skins ive seen for a car in lfs great job
Quote from Rdcranno :Thats one of the best skins ive seen for a car in lfs great job

Thanks dude
#21 - Dru
Just spent a hour or so making mine i really cannot wait to drive the car now.
Attached images
ValentinoRossi.jpg
Here is my Formula BMW-skin, colors are based to my FOX-skin. This is a private skin and i don't share it.

Simple is beautiful.
#24 - Rish

FBM Skins
(1842 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG