The online racing simulator
LFS Replay Analyser 1.1
(226 posts, started )
Quote from Penknife :Hi there... i've got the same problem with vista...
When load a .raf program crash....

Quote from alxf1 :I have the same problem in XP, when I try to load RAF file it crashes....

Have you tried the fixed version posted above?

(I don't have access to a PC with Vista, so I'd appreciate it if someone can let me know if the fix works.)
yes, I've tried the 061 beta - the same
Attached files
ALX_FZR_WE1.raf - 1.7 MB - 542 views
wsinda, just tried v0.61 and still the same problem.
Check your PM.
OK, thanks guys.

Looks like I'll have to rewrite the file-loading code again. It was single-threaded in 0.5, multi-threaded in 0.6, now back to single-threaded. Apparently Vista doesn't like what the compiler produces.

I hope to have a fix ready in the weekend. Vista users should go back to version 0.5 for now. (You can just overwrite the new lra.exe with the old one.)
is there any way to make the raf file "playable", like.. in analyze for speed u can watch the "cars" move and u see pedals and steering etc - that's all fine but after that u are left with no real graphs or values.. what i'd like is u open a new graph let's say "throttle over time" and "brakes over time" it shows them as it is now, but just put a play button somewhere and when u click play it starts to draw the graph at real time speed of the raf. maybe get a feature to slow it down like AFS and pause etc.. maybe even have that little dot move around on the driving line view. that would be very usefull (imho).
Quote from scipy :is there any way to make the raf file "playable", like.. in analyze for speed u can watch the "cars" move and u see pedals and steering etc - that's all fine but after that u are left with no real graphs or values.. what i'd like is u open a new graph let's say "throttle over time" and "brakes over time" it shows them as it is now, but just put a play button somewhere and when u click play it starts to draw the graph at real time speed of the raf. maybe get a feature to slow it down like AFS and pause etc.. maybe even have that little dot move around on the driving line view. that would be very usefull (imho).

I've been thinking along the same lines. There should be a 'playback' toolbar where you can start, pause, fast-forward etc. While the playback runs you can see cursors moving in the graphs and in the 'driving line' pane. You should also get the choice to have either time or distance along the X axis of the graphs.

I can't say when it'll be ready, though. There are many worthwhile features on the list, and I haven't made plans for the next version yet.
Hey thats a very well made tool. And another Simracer from Groningen! That makes .. at least 8!
Quote from wsinda :I've been thinking along the same lines. There should be a 'playback' toolbar where you can start, pause, fast-forward etc. While the playback runs you can see cursors moving in the graphs and in the 'driving line' pane. You should also get the choice to have either time or distance along the X axis of the graphs.

I can't say when it'll be ready, though. There are many worthwhile features on the list, and I haven't made plans for the next version yet.

tnx for the reply, i'm happy just knowing it'll be in there one day, no hurry
Quote from Niels Heusinkveld :And another Simracer from Groningen! That makes .. at least 8!

I don't how familiar you are with DMR (previously MRNL), but we have quite a few drivers from Groningen.

/OT
Simracing Capital of the world!

Some of us have grown to be friends actually, shooting some pool / drinking some beers / eating some pizza at a regular basis. Nice eh
Very cool. Could try and do the same thing here but as far as I know there's only me and Bean0.
Version 0.62
OK, the Vista bug should be fixed now. You can find version 0.62 in the first post. If you are using version 0.6 under XP then you should also upgrade, because of another bugfix. (There is also one new feature.)
Quote from wsinda :OK, the Vista bug should be fixed now. You can find version 0.62 in the first post. If you are using version 0.6 under XP then you should also upgrade, because of another bugfix. (There is also one new feature.)

works fine now on XP
thanks
all working fine in Vista now

Thanks wsinda.
Hi, I just found this tool. Its amazing and very simple to use. Is it still being developed?
Quote from joeynuggetz :Hi, I just found this tool. Its amazing and very simple to use. Is it still being developed?

I'd like to reply, but I'm too busy programming LRA.
Awesome job, works really well, isnt i2 Pro, but brilliant nonetheless.
Quote from Ospi :Awesome job, works really well, isnt i2 Pro, but brilliant nonetheless.

Thanks!
Are you going to add so chicane soonish? when Y is released?

Spent the last few hours on the program tweaking a set for BL1, loving it. Also awesome for comparing drivers to see who is losing time where and why.

also is there a way to show camber settings in the properties section or is that not implemented?
Quote from Ospi :Are you going to add so chicane soonish? when Y is released?

Yes. Actually, it's a bug that files from SO Chicane can't be read. I have a fix ready, and will release it soon.
Quote :also is there a way to show camber settings in the properties section or is that not implemented?

You mean the camber settings from the setup? That's not possible, because this data is not in the RAF file. LFS only writes part of the setup data to RAF files, and LRA shows all that there is.
Thanks for sharing your program with us wsinda, keep up good work.
Version 0.7
Here is version 0.7. There are no spectacular new features, but a new release was needed to handle the new car and track in Patch Y.

New features:
  • Buttons in the trackmap to select the track sectors. (These will be made user-editable in the next version.)
  • Tooltips option shows the X and Y values in graphs, and the units in the X and Y axis.
  • New data types: Wheel speed, Power.
  • New wheel types: Delta F-R, Delta FL-FR, Delta RL-RR.
  • Patch Y updates: recognises new car and track (Formula BMW FB02 and South City Chicane Route.
  • When you add a new graph, the last graph is "cloned": the data type and other settings are copied to the new graph.
Bugfixes:
  • Changing the data type often also changed the selected part of the track.
  • "Open file" dialog also showed files from subfolders.
Attached files
lra_0.7.zip - 1.1 MB - 12955 views
You're doing wonderful work!
Wsinda, great job!!

One suggestion... It is possible to add translations in new versions?
Quote from El_TaxMaN :One suggestion... It is possible to add translations in new versions?

At the moment LRA does not support translations. I haven't really considered it so far because I live in the Netherlands, where everybody has a fairly good command of English. In other countries it is different, I know.

I'll see what i can do.

LFS Replay Analyser 1.1
(226 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG