The online racing simulator
Hacked plate or what?
(15 posts, started )
Hacked plate or what?
I was racing with... umm can´t remember the car, but doesn´t matter. Anyways my plate should just say: Tony
Well when i was toggling different cam wievs I noticed that my plate said: F.u.c.k ME
I cheked the options but it was all normal. Then i asked some guy to tell me what did my plate say. He said that there was Tony.
Then I pitted and everything was normal again.
Bug or Hack?
Bug. It has happened to me sometime. One problem i also got was i came out the pits once with another dudes name who was speccing. If i purposely got a drive-through, it said "xxxxxx: DRIVE THROUGH PENALTY" but the name was'nt me. if i typed a message though, it came up with my name. Was odd, but was soon sorted by pitting and then joining.
Happend to me too. Sometimes it seems to confuse between drivers. In my case there was this dude that pited and exited, on my numberplate it stod what he usually used, and on this one it stod what I usually used.
Strange little bug
Quote from tonyonparas :I was racing with... umm can´t remember the car, but doesn´t matter. Anyways my plate should just say: Tony
Well when i was toggling different cam wievs I noticed that my plate said: F.u.c.k ME
I cheked the options but it was all normal. Then i asked some guy to tell me what did my plate say. He said that there was Tony.
Then I pitted and everything was normal again.
Bug or Hack?

Maybe one of the Devs have had trouble at home/in RL/with programming something for LFS, and to give his agressions a go, he built in a comment with the latest patch, and under certain circumstances, the plate appear like that...

why not
You mean an "easter egg"? I doubt it.
dw
d??????????????????
Of course

"d" is the answer...

Never happened to me though
Never happened to me too!
:ices_rofl
I no this is an old thread but what the heck my number plate used to come up saying sweex so thats what i changed it 2
Did it happen often, and on different servers? Or was it all on the same server the problem happend?
yesterday it happened to me either. i have "OndrejKo" on LFS plate, after the race i noticed there was a number 46
That's a sign.

There will be bikes in LFS in the future.
Quote from zeugnimod :That's a sign.

There will be bikes in LFS in the future.

No... It's counting... next will be 47... HITMAN *ruuns*

Yea, saw hitman tonight

Hacked plate or what?
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG