The online racing simulator
#1 - troy
fuel calc with button system?
hi programmers

here comes my question, would it be possible to do something like a fuel calculator ingame with the new button system? i know there are already some websites for this but wouldn't it be neat if you can shortly calculate your fuel while your in lfs. i thought of something like that: fill in the average fuel your using and the laps you want to go and it prints you the fuel that is used, for me it sounds quite doable, in theory it would just be some easy maths. not sure if this is really possible because i am by no means a programmer, thats why i'm asking here
-
(MonkOnHotTinRoof) DELETED by MonkOnHotTinRoof
There's an experimental /w option in lfs to request your fuel usage. Note that this will only show if you've driven a couple of laps (with the track and car of choice) since a month ago or so.

/w f [username]

also there'll be more fuel options like this in lfs later on, so i don't think it'll be worth that someone makes an insim feature for this.
Now, can we use it on LFSWorld?

Neat though
it'll be available on the next lfsworld, incuding global (average of all users) usage.
Also, a (small) request, can you make it a bit more obvious where to upload the avatar for LFSW? I can't find it for the life of me.
Ooh...

Have it use the same avatar as on LFS forums?!

:P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG