The online racing simulator
Is your sound system loud?
(20 posts, started )
#1 - nihil
Badass.
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
Great video. I dont know if im the only one who feels this way, but i really dont like the sound of the ferrari 360. I've heard them in real life, and videos/tv (of course) but i just cant stand the sound. I love the engine sound, but i hate the exhaust noise. It sounds too tinny for my liking. When i hear them go past, the tinny noise mixed with the slight rattle makes me cringe. Its hard for me to describe how i dont like the sound, but i just REALLY dont like it.
IMO the Gallardo (in the snowy forest) almost sounds like one (too slow, like the Audi S1)
-
(DaveWS) DELETED by DaveWS
I WANT the original uncompressed versions!!! NOW
#6 - Jakg
Which EP of TG had the GTX1 in it...?
My bass likes.
#8 - Jakg
GRRRR!

2 days ago i had a PC with nice speakers and an X-Fi, now it dies and i have to listen to this video with a rubbish laptop sound card / integrated speakers.

Me still likes though!

Needs moar McLaren F1 though.
Great, now I need to change my underwear.
Quote from Jakg :Which EP of TG had the GTX1 in it...?

From his latest rubbish xmas video. iirc One of them anyway.
Season 6, Episode 3 maybe?

Looked through them all and couldn't find it...

http://www.finalgear.com/shows/topgear/

EDIT: Oh... too late.

Seriously, though. Is there an original version of these clips not on YouTube with better quality. It would be perfect to test drive me new Xonar
-
(kaynd) DELETED by kaynd
Quote from DaveWS :I WANT the original uncompressed versions!!! NOW

Agreed. YouTube sucks for quality.

Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Great video. I dont know if im the only one who feels this way, but i really dont like the sound of the ferrari 360. I've heard them in real life, and videos/tv (of course) but i just cant stand the sound. I love the engine sound, but i hate the exhaust noise. It sounds too tinny for my liking. When i hear them go past, the tinny noise mixed with the slight rattle makes me cringe. Its hard for me to describe how i dont like the sound, but i just REALLY dont like it.

My boss (or rather, the company MD) drives his 360 to work, he left at the same time as me today. TBH I wasn't that impressed either, give me a cross plane V8 anyday.
Cant beat Zonda's sound
Aston Martin pulling away sounded nice. It shook my desk a bit.
I mostly heard the tyres more than the engine, so methinks that Merc sounds like someone drowning an SLR while blow drying their hair.

Ferrari always have made the most orgasmic sounding cars, I love this advert...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=39uqfnW1wS8
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Ferrari always have made the most orgasmic sounding cars, I love this advert...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=39uqfnW1wS8

Great ad but surprising for a such high budjet commercial that the sound is actually pretty crap, especially during that 312 scene. I bet it could have better sound if it was from the actual situation and not edited afterwards.
Quote from deggis :Great ad but surprising for a such high budjet commercial that the sound is actually pretty crap, especially during that 312 scene. I bet it could have better sound if it was from the actual situation and not edited afterwards.

Yes, quite a lot of the sounds have distortion too..

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG