The online racing simulator
The Life of LFS
(22 posts, started )
The Life of LFS
Heh, I don't know how to insert image. With "Insert image" action, the picture is not visible.
#3 - KeMoT
Why haven't you uploaded it to LFS MOVIE PIT's upload account ?
Can you do it ?
Man, I wish I had the time, will power, and good ideas to make a movie like that.
gooood stuff :up:
It rocks!
Hey,
I'll upload it to lfs-news later.

Bye.
#8 - KeMoT
Quote from casper88 :Hey,
I'll upload it to lfs-news later.

Bye.

Remember to pack it before uploading.
Yeah very nice movie. And poor RudiTurbo
Its also available from LFS MOVIES PIT now
Hm, it doesn't work. I can't download it. Maybe because I forgot to put _ instead of space. I should put % for space, right? Can you fix that for me, please?

Rename it to: The_Life_of_LFS.rar or something like that.

Thanks,
bye.
Quote from casper88 :Hm, it doesn't work. I can't download it. Maybe because I forgot to put _ instead of space. I should put % for space, right? Can you fix that for me, please?

Rename it to: The_Life_of_LFS.rar or something like that.

Thanks,
bye.

530 - The site is full, try again later.
No any changes needed.
very good movie, glad to see me in one of the crash clips as well =)
Nice movie mate
LOL about that "you can always try passing under". Image quality was a bit bad but content was great. Nice movie.
Wow I'm impressed. Excellent choice of music, hairy passes, funny crashes and lots more fun. Just another day in the life of LFS hehe. Very enjoyable to watch.

It reminds me a bit of the great old (very old) movie "The ZONE".
Quote from deggis :LOL about that "you can always try passing under".

happened to someone on an oval server last night , got hit, somehow went flying (do have replay), got plenty of air, after about 5 seconds of tumbling inair, i came back down and then got whacked right as someone passed underneath ... luckily he only took a little hit and got a little loose.. i on the other hand had recieved a free flight via kyoto international flights....

..was pretty funny
#18 - avih
what a great movie very proffesional. although the last scene just before the credits looks so illegal (hope he isn't a minor).

very very well done clip
Rather than being entertained by this movie, I was bored. Too much of useless stuff put in.
So harsh Kamkor

I was thoroughly entertained by this. Keep it up!
I was also very entertained by this movie, just ask my mom .

Great movie
Kamkor - it is obvoius - you don't like any moods like that, you need ACTION & ADRENALINE

The Life of LFS
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG