The online racing simulator
#1 - Lynce
What is Interfaz v. Delta ? (website)

What is Interfaz v. Delta?

It is a tool with a web design menus inspired by the saga of Gran turismo (Gt2, GT3, Gt4 and GT5 or HD). The programming is done in basically. Net and PHP.

Link:

Menú Gran turismo 4._ http://www.granturismo.no/gran_turismo/gt4/index_gt4.php

With the technology we have today, you can make things really surprising. V. Interface Delta is only one version of a much larger project.

Note: This is not the competitor lfsworld. Is diferent.

What motivates us to do this project?

The passion that we feel for LFS and because the pilots lfs of the world community have the best possible resources.

It will be a big change?

Look in January 2008.

Now we are going with the tutorial.

Interfaz v. Delta tutorial Episode 1:

This screen is called the Home menu. Not to be confused with the next is called Main Menu.

Note: System multilengüage:

And large etc.

The main idea was to make this tool web for a Spanish league. But for personal reasons, decided to make the site more glogal. The system multilenguage is an intuitive system where by placing the pointer over the button that we know what it does and what gets.

System access.

The access system will be three sections. One drop (Teams).

Warning: The pass is not to leave. It will be a new election to the user.

Visitors will only have the right to see Home menu and the main menu but with its functions disabled. To have rights should be recorded.

End of Episode One.

Traduction by google. Sorry for my english.

P.D:
Depends as develop this thread will be updated with more episodes of this tutorial.

This first tutorial is the easiest.

Translation into English of the interface in the future

Credits and preview:

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=605049#post605049

Interfaz v. Alpha:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTaMMGbDMIw
#2 - Jakg
once again, what does it actually DO?

I don't care if it looks like GT4, i highly doubt you've made a web-based version of our favourite non-sim.
Quote from Jakg :once again, what does it actually DO?

Errr, I've got to second this.

It looks pretty, whatever it is, but I've watched the video and looked at a few of the images and I'm still not sure.

It looks like some kinda of management system for something, as it has a calendar in there, and it appeared to have tracks and cars on it, but I've no idea if that was actually representative of what it actually does?
Looks like it'd be the official league website. Info on cars/tracks used, stats, results, news etc.
#5 - Lynce

Thanks for coments.

Functions list:

Home menú: Access with Nick, Pass and name Team ( desplegable with preview inscription team and list racers).

Boxes (box) Home menú:

-
Let professionalization of drivers and teams (update by lynce only).

- Statistics team and user (private space for team).

- Forum teams (space private for team).

-Skins generator (space private for team) Upadte by leadder or skiner (rights gestion by leadder).

- Download and manuals (rights gestion by leadder) (space private for team). Inside this section ther are: Manuals and setups.

- Link web (space private for Team).

-Intro Team (space private for team / Youtube or similar).).

Options (Secret).

Main menú:

-Locate piltos (window chat: Posibility ignore accept or cancel conversation).

-Sen personal messages.

- Hide functions bar.

- On/off music.

-Exit to home menú.

- Public Messenger Interface

Main menú Funtions Bar

Administration.Interface gestion.

State Server. Only Liga profesional S2 and Teams server who inscribe into interfaz v. Delta.

Gallery champions. Top speed, Collect your prize ,
Winners per season , Statistics.

Profile. Home menñu> options > Profile.

Send message.

Locate user. Location Management User chat

Main menú Buttons:

Circuits (database video tutorial, grafics acelerate brake colors, Slot, Areas where not to advance, locate by world map, zoom map).

Cars (databse cars, interior and professional pics, car and driver style pics, machine information, Skins, dds, Ad Image, on what inspired car and pics, crash test, ask to expert racer on that car, speed record, history (BMW Sauber, Rac and MRT5).

No lfs forums (Interfaz Forums in english and spanish).

Liga profesional S2 (We want world championship) Automatic system / coming soon.

News (rights to Team leaders, Economic colaborates [servers], System credits for people who make things in the interface [coming soon publish this system],etc) Status Bar to latest news , Notice news , etc.

Screenshots System intuitive votes by rows and user. (imageshack or other).

Entertainment and multimedia
Links, link users, Site map (like videogame), Mobile , hall of fame, week offtopic tematic, slot, videos (autoupdate and update for users /youtube).

More functions after.

Thanks.
You're going to have problems asking people to enter their password in a 3rd-party app. There's nobody to say you won't take their username and password and steal their account.

I remember the fuss people made with another the server browser app.

And you realise that having it look like a rice sim is going to make people round here trust it less?
#7 - Lynce
Frankly, it is not something I worry.

There will be a registration form and pass it chooses the user does not have to be the pass of his license S2.

We, too, the right of admission.
If the user name other than that of the license does not have to have problems

Sorry, google translate
Good luck with the website , but if you want some free advice- proclaiming 'The best interactive experience of your life' is just setting people up for disappointment, imo. Even if it turns out to be the best interactive experience of my life, it's still not something you want to advertise. No-one ever sells a movie with 'the best movie you'll ever see', or 'the best book you'll ever read', it just sounds odd and smacks of hubris.
The main reason for announcing the interface with your manual before its release is for greater awareness of the same. The interface itself, as something new, not fleeing abstraction because it is better to know something that never previously been done.

Do not sell as the best site of all time's sake. In fact, try to do so by all means.

It is a World Wide Web site rather than a Spanish and effort is all.
Interface is the most beautiful that I have seen in my life
Quote from Electrik Kar :Good luck with the website , but if you want some free advice- proclaiming 'The best interactive experience of your life' is just setting people up for disappointment, imo. Even if it turns out to be the best interactive experience of my life, it's still not something you want to advertise. No-one ever sells a movie with 'the best movie you'll ever see', or 'the best book you'll ever read', it just sounds odd and smacks of hubris.

Technically, what it advertises is the best interactive "experiencie" of my life.
I think that this project will give to talk and this project to which many people would like to give it time and trust the creator. Sorry my english is bad...
#14 - LAi0
I know Lynce for some time, and this league is the future, the interface is totally true and spectacular. To me and I was doing a long wait.

Sorry, google translate
Ok

End publish information and images about this project.
I know about the project about one year and believe me it's amazing.
When it'll be finish u'll trust all what lynce said

bye see u
Maybe the more important question is: who is going to translate it into english?
#18 - Viet
Hi to all. In my opinion, the interfaz, is a nice project. I think that it's made to manage easier a league. The interfaz make a lot of work that usually we made manually, it's absolutely automaticed.

I think that the last versión will be amazing, I wait impatient to see it.

Regards

PD:Sorry by my very poor english, I think that i've write all correctly but can be possible that I write some mistakes.
Quote from kurent :Maybe the more important question is: who is going to translate it into english?

Perhaps deberia of translating to groins? Or tendria that to give the option to change the language into the web of this great project that take Lynce and Brook?

It seems to me that not... You the english men, not us facilitais these things ... because deberiamos to make it we? By no means I think .

This way, tendriais that to cover with the translator when querais to understand something, because assurance that many(many people) you will enter this site(place), because you caera the slobber and querreis to take part I Am segurisimo. Go to the projecto Lynce and Brook, that you it estais currando too much . Regards

Sorry for my bad english.. Use traductor
Quote from Toretto-Spilner :Sorry for my bad english.. Use traductor

God that translator is bad!

I think it looks really good, and the graphics are good too.
¡Creo que los gráficos son muy bien!

BTW, some of the words didn't translate.
Algunes de los palabras no traduce.

Should be:
Perhaps I ought to translate to groins? (?) Or I have to give the option to change the language into the web of this great project that take Lynce and Brook?

It seems to me that not... You the english men, not us facilitate these things ... because we ought to make it? By no means I think .

This way, i have to cover with the translator when you want to understand something, because assurance that many(many people) you will enter this site(place), because you caera (?) the slobber and you want to take part I Am sorry (?). Go to the projecto Lynce and Brook, that you it estais currando (?)too much . Regards

Traducé las palabras que Google no traducé! Perro, mi español no es bueno, y algunas palabras no es possible por mi traducir!
Quote from Toretto-Spilner :Perhaps deberia of translating to groins? Or tendria that to give the option to change the language into the web of this great project that take Lynce and Brook?

It seems to me that not... You the english men, not us facilitais these things ... because deberiamos to make it we? By no means I think .

This way, tendriais that to cover with the translator when querais to understand something, because assurance that many(many people) you will enter this site(place), because you caera the slobber and querreis to take part I Am segurisimo. Go to the projecto Lynce and Brook, that you it estais currando too much . Regards

Sorry for my bad english.. Use traductor

¿Qué dijooooo? xD, es que para usar el traductor debes escribir con acentos y sin poner "sabeis" y cosas asi, ademas segurisimo no lo conoce

Google translator advice ^ lol

I think It is good, looking good and everything... But I need to see final version, then I'll create my opinions.
So, getting back to Jack here, what does it actually do? I've read the thread, and I'm 100% in the dark! Is it a website like LFSW? Is it an app with built in chat, server browsing, hotlap downloading etc? Is it an ingame menu system to replace Scawen's?

I honestly haven't got a clue.

Looks like it would be great on a console though. Not sure if blingy, randomly positioned icons translates to a decent PC interface, but as I don't know what it's for it's hard to comment properly...

Can you post in spanish, and then get a decent english-speaking spaniard to translate for us?
I second Tristan's post. I've read the thread looked at the pictures and watched a youtube video of a website with lots of pictures and an inconsistent style that I'm not sure would be terribly helpful to use that didn't actually appear to do anything?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG