The online racing simulator
The two main focus areas for the next release?
If you had Ten Bucks to bet on which 2 areas the next release will focus on, what would they be?
You can only choose 2.
Don't ask why, but it's two only.
And don't ask why the bet is for Ten Bucks.

My money is on:
  1. AI
  2. Damage
Some more rules: Speculation on when the release will occur is not allowed, nor is discussion on the speed of development in general.
1. AI
2. Tyre physics
1. DX10 compability.
2. Drift machines.
#4 - Goop
(in order)
1. New track

2. New car

:cyclops: long odds huh
1. AI
2. Aero
1. suspension/transmission/tyres/drivetrain
2. engine damage/visual damage/tracks (more bumps, lumps & humps)

Quote from felplacerad :1. DX10 compability.

Gawd, I hope not.
Quote from felplacerad :2. Drift machines.

Hovercraft?

After just being bounced into a wall at SO Town, I'm now hoping for improvements in collision detection. However, my Ten Bucks remains on AI & Damage.
1. Xmas
2. Surprise
1) N!tr0us B0oST
2) Cr@zY Dr!Ft0rzz VinYlZZ

Naw, joking.

1) AI <-- Devs said that
2) This is the 33rd hour im awake
3) Physics in general
1) AI
2) Crash detection/impact
1. Physics (all the things that have been mentioned here) :em31:
2. Track(s)
1. IA
2. Car interiors & The new South City
Quote from TRM.13 :1. IA

we have a winner here. That's what my money's on too, as these changes are already announced for patch Y.
Quote from ColeusRattus :we have a winner here. That's what my money's on too, as these changes are already announced for patch Y.

I was gonna say, we've been told what is being worked on/what is going to be worked on already!
Quote from garph :I was gonna say, we've been told what is being worked on/what is going to be worked on already!

True, and these thing might be part of the next relese.
However the BF1 was a major focus of that big release many moons ago, but was not announced.
Who knows what's in store for the LFS community?
Who knows what secrets those sneaky Devs are keeping from us?

When he say release, does he mean a patch or the next BIG release of something new?
I belive it eighter will be a new track or car, but mostly thats is wishthinking
Quote from Blackout :1. Xmas
2. Surprise

I also have this hope, but as it has already been done once I am not so sure they would do it again.
1. Nürburgring (unfortunatly without the Nordschleife)
2. AI
1) Bodykits and NOS
2) An open city where you can drive around, and traffic lights in the autocross editor.
1. Better 64 bit OS compatability so i can play online
2. secret christmas suprise/AI/hopefully collision detection
#22 - Jakg
No offence, but you have all these issues that you say means LFS doesn't work on 64-bit - i'm running 64-bit Home Premium Vista fine. Had some issues last night with Windows Update installing dodgy Network Drivers, which would only let me connect to an LFS server once i redownloaded drivers from my mobo manufacturers website.

I'm going for:

1. Ai.
2. Clutch Simulation.

What i'd like:

1. Multi-threading.
2. GFX Improvements.

As a joke:

1. Wet Nurburgring.
2. NOS.
Quote from TRM.13 :1. IA

What I don't really understand, why South City and not Fern Bay ?

Because Fern Bay looks a bit too much like S1 and is the only track that wasn't updated for S2
#24 - Jakg
Because Scawen has said that South City WILL be updated in Patch Y.
Quote from ATHome :What I don't really understand, why South City and not Fern Bay ?

Because Fern Bay looks a bit too much like S1 and is the only track that wasn't updated for S2

Don't ask this to me ask it to Scawen better

I think that SO have to be updated too (SO classic chicane "inferno" for example)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG