The online racing simulator
Skin veiwer?
(19 posts, started )
Skin veiwer?
Uh , Im not sure if theres such thing but i heard of something about it is there such thing that i can veiw my skins from desktop like how it would look in LFS but not opening it up , Pretty much a faster way to edit / tweak my skin with out loading LFS
It's an official program from LFS.

S2 CMX Viewer.

The CMX files are the car mesh/models, and you can use it as a skinning tool... everyone does afaik

Download it from the main site here: http://www.lfs.net/?page=addons
The latest viewer opens DDS skins already ?
Quote from Tweaker :It's an official program from LFS.

S2 CMX Viewer.

The CMX files are the car mesh/models, and you can use it as a skinning tool... everyone does afaik

Download it from the main site here: http://www.lfs.net/?page=addons

Sorry to inform you the link isnt availible at the minute, has anyone got the file that i could download?
#5 - VoiD
Thank You
I suppose there isn't one for the newest LFS car is there?
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :I suppose there isn't one for the newest LFS car is there?

Not yet. It will probably be released after the interiors for the new patch are ready and before the patch itself is out.
what did they do with the BF1 release?
ha master skinners has some more work to do. Pretty hard to skin well without a wire frame
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :what did they do with the BF1 release?

The viewer was released 3 days before the patch iirc.
hello...
i need that skin viewer or a other one for my apple mac.
I was search here in the forum, but no chance.
Anybody here can help me?
thank´s chichi...
Quote from Chichi :hello...
i need that skin viewer or a other one for my apple mac.
I was search here in the forum, but no chance.
Anybody here can help me?
thank´s chichi...

This one was made by Becky Rose, I don't know how good it works, but it should run on a mac
Quote from herki :This one was made by Becky Rose, I don't know how good it works, but it should run on a mac

if you have 10.4 or higher
higher... 10.5.2
herki:

This one was made by Becky Rose, I don't know how good it works, but it should run on a mac

Not Found

The requested URL /LFSCarViewerMac.zip was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.bansheestudios.com Port 80

that is the problem...pls help
Send Becky Rose a polite PM, she might help you out.
yes, I did. Otherwise perhaps possibly who ne idea? I thank already times for the responses. Are still not really further, but I already think that will... must more viewer for the Mac give nevertheless. ;o)
I cannot achieve Becky Rose. Has possibly who here contact to it? I have unfortunately always still a Car Viewer for the Mac found... Please help me.

Skin veiwer?
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG