The online racing simulator
Just thought I'd drop a quick line in here to say hello. I've been racing in LFS for a few weeks now, starting to get consistent enough to have some real fun online at the moment. After having lusted after one for literally months and months I bought a G25 as my first real introduction to sim racing, I was a bit dissapointed with it until I got LFS up and running which even with my rather ancient computer is still an awesome experience (although not really up to 20+ car grids I found out the other night).

I'm pretty much sticking to racing the FOX for now, and really liking the feeling of pb's tumbling with every good session (down to 1:11.67 on BLGP at the moment).
Hello all,

What an amazing game!

Just wanted to say hello, see you on the track.
Hey guys!! just thought I'd say hi. signed up a few days ago and got my wheel yesterday. If anyone has any tips please share

thanks
Quote from ddelusional :Just thought I'd drop a quick line in here to say hello. I've been racing in LFS for a few weeks now, starting to get consistent enough to have some real fun online at the moment. After having lusted after one for literally months and months I bought a G25 as my first real introduction to sim racing, I was a bit dissapointed with it until I got LFS up and running which even with my rather ancient computer is still an awesome experience (although not really up to 20+ car grids I found out the other night).

I'm pretty much sticking to racing the FOX for now, and really liking the feeling of pb's tumbling with every good session (down to 1:11.67 on BLGP at the moment).

Hello mate. I'm new too. maybe we can meet up for a bit of beginner rivalry online???
Newish
I have been racing for a couple of months and have secured a Bronze rating. The only CTRA i can get on is CTRA1 with the XFG or XRG. I want to race the FOX but don't know where I can get onto the CTRA server. Others have said you need to be silver but I have seen other racers stats who are still bronze. Help please
You don't need any licence to join the CTRA FOX server. The single-seater licence is seperated from the main licence. You can just join the Single Seater 1 server and drive the FOX.
Thanks Zeugnimod. How can I access the server to race the single seaters. When I log into LFS and multiplayer it gives me a few servers including CTRA1 but nothing for the FOX. Please help me.
The server name is "CTRA Single Seaters 1". It should show up in your list.

The only thing I can think of is that you have a filter on. If you do, click on the car names above the server list until all are black. THe other filters at the bottom are self-explanatory.
Thanks a lot. You've been great. Hope to race against you soon. I race by the name of Si.
So you found it? Glad I could help.

I'm sure we will see each other on the servers.
#888 - EyE
Hi! )
Hi !
My name is Damir, I'm from Russia.
Whole year I was trying to play demo version and yesturday I've registered S2 License!
Quote from J@tko :After a week - your pb is 1.35.45!! Jesus Christ!! It took me about 2-3 months to get a 1.35 and about another 1-2 to get a 1.34! But, 1.34 is a huge barrier - my PB is 1.34.24 with kb, but that's really the best I can do.

Hmmm yeah I guess I was rather fast. Improvement has been relatively slow after this. Today I did 1:34.25 as new pb. In theory I'm capable of doing a very high 1:33. but that's with my best times for each sector. So I either have to drive perfectly or find somewhere to win time in general.
hey
hi
my names Chaz demo driver for now soon to be s2
hi people,

im santi from spain, a S2 licensed user, learning about LFS world hope to see you on the track ;-)

"if you drive dont drink"
#892 - c3b
Hi everyone I`m a new S2 driver from Gothenburg, Sweden. I`m still learning the game.

See you all on the track!

c3b
Quote from santiago.diaz :hi people,

im santi from spain, a S2 licensed user, learning about LFS world hope to see you on the track ;-)

Bienvenido al mundo S2 del LFS!!!
Tenemos un español en nuestro team. Espero que disfrutes tanto como nosotros este simulador
#894 - Waz
I'm 11 year old boy from finland (as you can see from flag) and this is first racing sim i play. I have two wheels to play with G25 and Microsoft sidewinder FFB wheel. Hopefully i learn to drive domeday.
Before LFS i played RBR alot and sometimes I accidently left-foot-brake on corners.
Btw hi!

Edit:
"3. Unlock Rules and Regulations
3.1 You may install S1 or S2 on 2 computers for your own use or to race a friend on a Local Network."

Is 2 computers maximum? I ask because we have 2 computers home and one on my grandmother's house and i'm visiting my grandmother every weekend. Would be fun to play here too but i don't want to break rules.
You can install LfS on as many computers as you want, IF it's for your own use (or to play with a friend over LAN)... The 2 computers is because you only got 3 unlocks when you buy the licence... You get one additional unlock per week to a total of 3 (or 2?) unlocks, so you can unlock 3 computers per week, but for another one you'll need to wait another week...
#896 - Waz
Quote from bbman :You can install LfS on as many computers as you want, IF it's for your own use (or to play with a friend over LAN)... The 2 computers is because you only got 3 unlocks when you buy the licence... You get one additional unlock per week to a total of 3 (or 2?) unlocks, so you can unlock 3 computers per week, but for another one you'll need to wait another week...

Thanks! I misunderstood that rule then. Happy to hear that I can install LFS on all computers.
Quote from santiago.diaz :hi people,

welcome !! be ready to enjoy most here with us !
Hi all
Just some word to say hi to the lfs communauty.
See you on track
Hi
Hi guys im a new player although have had the demo for quite some time. Im used to playing with a logitech gamepad but i just got a logitech momo steering wheel yesterday. I look forward to racing with you guys and sorry if im not very good at first. Adam
new player
hi all, been racing demo for about a month under the name reflex can get into low 1.34 xrg, have just got the g25 and im struggling compared to my wingman game pad. anyone recomend a good league to race for a beginer, as just purchased s2 licence

New players say hi here
(3705 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG