Does'nt seem like a great wheel.

Features
Direct pad
Setting options key
Possiblity to set length between steering wheel and base
Possiblity to set angle beetween steering wheel and base
Module with two pedals - breake shoe and accelerator, with vibration
Analogue pedals - realistic behaviour similar to car driving
Realistic size of F1 rally car steering wheel < lol wtf?
Rubber surface of stearing wheel
Module with gear-box lever and hand-brake
Steering wheel turning angle - 120 degree
FORCE EFFECTS

I suggest saving up more for a second hand DFP from ebay. Do some jobs around the house, or ask your parents if you can have some help towards it.
In a word:- No.

In two words:- Hell no!
they wont give a penny
well tbo you will just wast your money, you would find it eaisier to drive with a joypad
in the picture, looks more like a Lorries steering wheel, and FORCE EFFECTS, couldn't they be more specific like, Force Feedback or something? sounds like quite an itty bitty wheel to me...
im currently driving with the official ps2 controller and ive decided to save up for a g25
#8 - JEP
Hell no !!
Its just a very very chep plastic wheel !
Without of force or some things like "big" wheels has .

Quote from JEP :Hell no !!
Its just a very very chep plastic wheel !
Without of force or some things like "big" wheels has .

Wow what a blind, he said G25 you fool
#10 - JEP
Quote from JEP :Wopsi ...
lol sorry .

After tought, you may not have seen the last post so i forgive you.
TBH you have to start somewhere.
A G25 is nice to have, but I wouldn't recommend it for a newbie with wheels, especially because of the price tag on it. A good idea would be getting a used DFP, since it's a decent wheel and not too expensive - or if money is a major issue - the old Wingman Formula F orce GP, which in my opinion is a good wheel for starters.
Quote from herki :the old Wingman Formula F orce GP, which in my opinion is a good wheel for starters.

I totally agree, I started with that....And I'm a champion...but yeah, it"s good and really cheap like on ebay. I payed mine 14 euros ....and then I finished school, found a job and bought a g25
You should do as these guys have suggested shaun. Save up for a cheaper yet good wheel (DFP, Formula force EX etc.) instead of jumping straight to the G25. Also, saving up £10-£20 for a cheaper wheel like above would be easier then to save up for £150, especially considering your only 9.
im gunna get a proper converter hopefully on saturday that will be used with my jaguar wheel only 90 degrees rotation tho and after that g25!
damn my cousin just broke it
no...i thought you were getting the G25? personally...i would recommend a MOMO or DFP
the reason i asked is i can get one real cheap at my local 'GAME'
Quote from shaun463 :the reason i asked is i can get one real cheap at my local 'GAME'

True, but the money you pay to buy this wheel, could be saved towards a momo/dfp/G25 whatever. Plus, my mate owned one of these a couple years back, and its really a terrible wheel. For the price you by that wheel, you could most likely get a formula EX or a DFP.
well i have £60 im thinking of buying a dfp now
my ps2/gc/xbox wheel is broke but my 5 yrs old ps1 wheel still works a treat but 90 degrees is rubbish and my jaguar wheel was broken by my cousin
Quote from shaun463 :well i have £60 im thinking of buying a dfp now

go buy a DFP!

You could probably get a brand new one for £60 if you look in the right place.

Should i buy it?
(63 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG