The online racing simulator
two very annoying bugs
(4 posts, started )
two very annoying bugs
when spectating for several minutes, the game turns into a strange "status". No cars are visible anymore although there are actually cars on track. Im able to use the F9-F12 keys and i can also see split times and lap times. (happens usually at the oval but i had it also at several other tracks)

Another bug is when im in the server list and then decide to leave this screen because i need to go back into the main screen. It only happens sometimes but when i click at back, the game closes immediately after i leave this screen.
Strange bugs, i have never had them occur tbh. Does the first bug happen while driving?

My suggestion would be to update/re-install graphics drivers, but i believe something else is happening here, especially if your PC shuts down the game itself.
Nope, only when im spectating but when i join the track everything is back to normal again. Im not using any mods or addon textures and my graphics drivers are also up to date.

this is how it looks like.

I am re-installing lfs now and see if it solves this since my version is very old.

Edit: even with a clean installation it still happens.
ive had the game shut down the same once, but it hasen't happened since, and it was a while ago.

two very annoying bugs
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG