The online racing simulator
saudi arab drift with Logitech G25
(68 posts, started )
Hes just having fun.Dont see any problems with that.
Quote from ImportFantasy :Hes just having fun.Dont see any problems with that.

Im all up for driving a car fast on public roads, but most the time, when i do it or im in someones car who is doing it, its late at night, with the roads being empty. We certainly dont do it at bright daylight with pedestrians filling the side of the roads, and innocent familys travelling in there cars on the motorway. I also dont understand why these guys are so stupid to do these kind of things on such busy roads at such busy times. Either take it to a track or somewhere a little bit more secluded at least!
Quote from Riders Motion :Worse thing is he's probably doing the same on public roads with his Toyota Camry

lmfao so true :bananadea

Jack the Ripper also was just having fun...don't know what was everyone's beef with him...

endangering peoples lives for your own entertainment is not ok...
Quote from squidhead :Jack the Ripper also was just having fun...don't know what was everyone's beef with him...

endangering peoples lives for your own entertainment is not ok...

Has nothing to do with this video.
What im saying is,hes doing this in LFS,not in real life.No one should judge him on how he drifts.Im agreeing with Tweaker on this.
Ok, let me do a quick overview what is being discussed here at the present moment

Quote from Riders Motion :Worse thing is he's probably doing the same on public roads with his Toyota Camry

Quote from U4IK ST8 :You're right!
I seen this the other day when I watched his LFS vid... ViKTOOR amature young drifter "He started playing video games now he is on the street"

Quote from kaynd :Do you really do those things been in traffic Victoor?
Did it ever pass trough your mind that you could kill someone just because of a mistake or bad luck?

Quote from Thunderhead :Obviously he does not care.

and then I see this comment...

I make a comment and suddenly we're back on topic of the video...
Not if I can help it...

Yes, it doesnt have to do anything about the video, and as a matter of fact the video is not even worth bothering to watch...
but saying "don't see any problem with that" in a topic about killing people by driving is not the kind of comment you want to make, now if you were to put "Ok, now let's talk about the video" right before the text of your comment, I wouldn't get irritated, since I would understand what exactly you meant
I didnt pay attention with the past comments and i think that we're going off topic.The comment that I made wasnt against the comments you guys made.Its about the video and this topic is about his video.Now lets start going on topic people!
Quote from squidhead :I make a comment and suddenly we're back on topic of the video...
Not if I can help it...

Yes, it doesnt have to do anything about the video, and as a matter of fact the video is not even worth bothering to watch...
but saying "don't see any problem with that" in a topic about killing people by driving is not the kind of comment you want to make, now if you were to put "Ok, now let's talk about the video" right before the text of your comment, I wouldn't get irritated, since I would understand what exactly you meant

Still, everyone ranting here about real saudi drifting is completely off topic, and totally ruining what is just a simple video post.

And no need to get on the ego bandwagon and start talking about "oh learn to properly drift", or "Oh the video isn't worth watching, because I call myself a pr0 drifter who makes better movies".

Personally, I like watching any video of people driving a sim with their steering wheel. Always a pleasure to watch.
Quote from ImportFantasy :Now lets start going on topic people!

NOT ON MY WATCH, KEISU!

Quote from Tweaker : "Oh the video isn't worth watching, because I call myself a pr0 drifter who makes better movies".

are trying to make it a personal argument?

a) I dont call myself a pr0 drifter, even though I managed to learn quite a LOT about drifting

b) I DO make better movies, and to make better movies I spent hours, days, weeks, months to chase perfection in video editing, so I guess that's one point you got right about me.

c) If you consider a video where somebody cant keep a car straight, worth watching - that doesnt make it worth watching for everyone else... I stated what I think of it by watching 30 seconds, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with stating my opinion as a comment to the movie...
Quote from Tweaker :Still, everyone ranting here about real saudi drifting is completely off topic, and totally ruining what is just a simple video post.

And no need to get on the ego bandwagon and start talking about "oh learn to properly drift", or "Oh the video isn't worth watching, because I call myself a pr0 drifter who makes better movies".

Personally, I like watching any video of people driving a sim with their steering wheel. Always a pleasure to watch.

He is pro drift0r. He pwns saudi drift0rz, and makes godlike moofees.

Got b33f? E-mail damanwhocanwhenheknowsthathecan@jallabad.com

squidhead: You're at it again, you've also given me and many others solid evidence that drifting sucks.

Quote from squidlid : c) If you consider a video where somebody cant keep a car straight, worth watching

Right on man, right on! I can't control it going straight, so ill create smoke and make it go sideways longer!
Quote from Abo Nawaf :كفووووووووووووووووووووووووووو

ViKTOOR is the best arab drifter. I challange anybody here to do better than he can. I am confident nobody can, even I can't!

Right to my knowledge throwing a car side to side on a public road is what most call "Power Sliding" Drifting requirs corners.

Nuff said about that, this Saudi Arab drifting craze fad what ever think about others before doing such a selfish thing that could kill yourself or others around you.
And you all think 'normal' drifting is kept to drift circuits safely out of harms way? Whatever happened to illegal racing, drifting, drag, etc...

It's very ludicrous to count this as being dangerous, and give it such a hard time... Especially to call this a 'fad'?? :rolleyes: This forum couldn't get any more conceited.
I don't see how anyone gives a flying monkies what they do over there, I know I don't. If however they pull this stunt within the EU, well I look down upon it and rate you a first class idiot. :detective

I'd still like to know if the cars over there come with seatbelts as standard, I heard they don't 'cause Allah will choose their time' or something - Can any of you lot confirm this?
wow what a blow to their society. lol
whoaw, he doing it in real life !!!!!!! Viktoor you are retard with no brain... Arab drifters sucks
Quote from Rooble :I don't see how anyone gives a flying monkies what they do over there, I know I don't. If however they pull this stunt within the EU, well I look down upon it and rate you a first class idiot. :detective

Why the entire EU, why not just Germany, or just your home town, maybe just the street you live on? Get my point?
Quote from Tweaker :And you all think 'normal' drifting is kept to drift circuits safely out of harms way? Whatever happened to illegal racing, drifting, drag, etc...

It's very ludicrous to count this as being dangerous, and give it such a hard time... Especially to call this a 'fad'?? :rolleyes: This forum couldn't get any more conceited.

:eek: " It's very ludicrous to count this as being dangerous"

You can have fun, drifting in an empty country road in a tight bend going with something between 50-80km/h (30-50mph) It is way more challenging than Arab drifting and way less dangerous.
Don’t get me wrong. I still think that public roads are not meant for sliding or speeding of any short because you share it with people that want just to transport from A to B and they are not responsible for your mistakes.
But for you it is the same thing, going in something close to 200+km/h , (130mph) sliding from side to side on a highway full of other cars trucks etc… ?
Do drags happen on public roads with traffic, at your state Tweaker?

Victoor is a living proof that anyone can arabdrift straight after LFS because the only skill you need to do that is lack of fear and responsibility for others…
From there it is just a matter of flicking the car-> then steering fast to the direction you want to slide and then let alone the steering wheel to counter steer by it self. Then grab it and through it to the other direction… and again let it counter steer by itself. You only have to keep a certain rhythm at steering - counter steering…
But even if that doesn’t go so well there is no problem because also spinning while giving almost random steering inputs is also cool… and you get extra 100points for every Arab at the side of the road you hit… and +1000 points if you destroy your car hitting to anything heavier than a human is at the side of the road.

Did you ever wondered, why they use such long and comfy soft “limousines” that are often more expensive than a normal sports car?
Because these cars have reeealy slow and predictable reactions, it is much easier to control a slide with them… but anyway arabdrifting hasn’t to do that much with control.

And no it is not that off topic cause it’s all about arabdrifting that is shown also on the tread’s video

Anyway.
Luck of common sense detected…
me-> runs away from this tread.
Rooble - I'll make this short - JUST FK OFF YETI...I'M Getting tired of you....your Iah.H. attitude to drifting, to me, and just of you paying as much attention to me, that I start thinking you're gay...
see...now look what you made me do... I started swearing on the forum...

Edit: ignore button seems to work miracles...
hmmmm
Quote from Tweaker :Still, everyone ranting here about real saudi drifting is completely off topic, and totally ruining what is just a simple video post.

:iagree:

man I respect your youre Comment I wish all the people thinking like you

hey people plz dont talk about somthing you Never know it !! :nol2:

You have your skill and your views and we also interesting same

for us Before starting You must strengthen your heart to doning that risk and training from the beginning

we have alot of Fun with this

We are not crazy to do somthing like that We want to live not to die

and i care of my friends and what happens to them if I did Accident humans, we have feelings of humanity and Responsibility .

I do not want to go into details about this it is complicated

and lets talk about my video not to Want to talk about matters in politics outside the Forum because this is not the place for serious discussions so lets Keep these things away from us.
Quote from ViKTOOR-LFS :
We are not crazy to do somthing like that We want to live not to die
and i care of my friends and what happens to them if I did Accident humans, we have feelings of humanity and Responsibility

Riiiiiight
Squidhead, you must have a lot of friends with an attitude like that. And don't keep on repeating that you're free to express your opinion because that's only true for the content of it, not the way you do it. Someone needs to learn some manners.

As for the video, this kind of driving is not my thing but you must be having fun if you're doing it I know I wouldn't be able to pull that off. I liked the music the least, It would've been nice to hear a 'classic' arab music like the one you had when you were in an FXO at Westhill IIRC. It was a nice demonstration though.
i like the video but like ppl say driftin corners wouldnt hurt or atleast put some views of the outside of the car so we can see how it looks. And whats teh song?

saudi arab drift with Logitech G25
(68 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG