The online racing simulator
UKCT will be running the UK/Ireland side of things and CTRA will be sanctioning all International and National events.
I see you have to pay for it, that puts me out of it (Not that id be any good )

Good luck with it
Quote from Viper93 :UKCT will be running the UK/Ireland side of things and CTRA will be sanctioning all International and National events.

Does that mean you need 50 million gay MMORPG points before you're allowed in?
#29 - SamH
No, that would be if the CTRA was running it. This is UKCT, not CTRA.

CTRA oversees any disputes that can't be resolved at the local level. The CTRA admins are completely separate from the UKCT admins.
Who are the UKCT admins?!

Serious question here, we know who the CTRA ones are, but the UKCT ones, are they the SA's, or others?
#31 - SamH
They're me and Chrismisch
Bah, so we'll have rules against putting in full race distance fuel, and everyone must have lived in the USA for a period of time?

Quote from Vykos69 :Maybe you should read the rules http://www.esport-racing.com/i ... action=rules&langid=1

Quote from esport-racing :For the small amount of € 5,95 you are ensuring your personal starting place in the grid.

You neglect to mention the fact that the prizes are for the International competitors, thus begs the question - Where does all the money taken from entry fee's go to? :rolleyes:

I think ill give this one a miss.

Good luck.
Quote from Viper93 :UKCT will be running the UK/Ireland side of things and CTRA will be sanctioning all International and National events.

I would have thought if UKCT were incharge there would be everything explained before 9 days before the start

so is it UKCT, or esport-racing ? or is one a subsiduary of the other?

Is the UK entry fee £4 ish? anyone?

do I get a VAT reciept? ;P hehe

seriously tho no posts yet in the UK league forum?

SD.
#35 - SamH
UKCT will be admining the UK nationals for/with eSport. We're essentially recruited as the marshalling/stewarding team for the races, and Chris and I bring with us quite a lot of admining experience. The league will be run from the eSport website
Quote from SparkyDave :I would have thought if UKCT were incharge there would be everything explained before 9 days before the start

so is it UKCT, or esport-racing ? or is one a subsiduary of the other?

Is the UK entry fee £4 ish? anyone?

do I get a VAT reciept? ;P hehe

seriously tho no posts yet in the UK league forum?

SD.

The announcement wasn't ideal for anyone involved. =) VAT free because its under 18 pounds =) Least thats how I think it works :scratchhead: No posts yet because nobody has posted =)

Will have to wait to see what Vykos does with the CTRA league rules used for sanctioning leagues but it shouldn't be too dissimilar to the ones used for on track infractions for the STCC. I will hope to post more up on the ESport website and I am sure Vykos will be posting more stuff up on the website soon aswell.
Yes I will during the weekend.

One question that came up: The money spend is going to the biggest part to the admins running it. If you calculate, how "much" money comes in with one division for one season, it's not a huge amount.This is used for servers and admins.

We plan to also get some prizes to the nationals for sure, and this will grow over time, as the website develops almost daily. It is an ambitious project, just started.

Running the league is eSport-Racing. The UKCT is into it with Administrating the UK/IRE league. Why? a: Because they are well known, they know how to do that job and they are native english

Last point is the CTRA, which will be deciding on heavier race incidents, if drivers arent happy with the first time decision of the direct league admins. e.g.: In the national german league something happens, a driver fills a protest to the german admins and then the outcome is not accepted by either him or the other driver. This "re-protest" goes to the CTRA for a final decision.

So I hope I cleared some more stuff here, you will find a lot more infos on the page during this very weekend.
race to download yet?
Just to let you know, I registered for the esport site on Friday, still haven't recieved any confirmation email details............
I activated you manually now, you could recheck your spamfolder. As hotmail accounts usually happen to not receive that email...
Thanks, no mail, nothing in my junk box either (I do check it pretty regularly)
ok, not exactly weekend anymore, but here you find more infos now: Main-page
yeah well, but besides finishing those videostreams, I also have family, you know
Bump

I know if I race alone I have a good chance of winning, but it won't be very exciting
Joe - could you activate me too, please? I also didn't get the email (hotmail).
Quote from danowat :Bump

I know if I race alone I have a good chance of winning, but it won't be very exciting

Don't be daft, you'll be with Josh and Sidi - So you're not all alone

I guess theres a good chance you guys will move up into the big league!

Edit : Sidi how dare you post 5 seconds before me, how very very dare you.
activated, josh

OK, just some news coming up today on the page, about race tonight and UK/IRE season. We also managed some prizes for the nationals, so check the page today.
If there isn't a full grid, I won't even bother trying to race, not that I would be overly competitive anyway

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG