The online racing simulator
when i flied a real plane for the first time in my life ... it was so exciting
1. Last year we got a ton of early snow, but the snow insilated the river so it didn't freeze. It was about -15ºC and I was going about 70 km/h, I was about to brake for a corner but I realized there was only snow and water under me. I pinned the throttle head straight towards the 20 foot river bank and all I did was remember watching snowmobile water cross racing. I made the turn and headed straight towards the path off the river. My sled got stuck with the track 1/2 off the river....

2. I was surfing in Tofino, on Vancouver Island, Canada. I was waiting for my wave and a huge huge whale swam right under me and couple other ppl... It was so massive, like 1 and 1/2 school busses long and a lot wider than one. It must of been only 4 feet underr the water. That was the scariest / freakiest moment in my life ever.
First time I opened up an Aixro XR50 kart at Lydd...50hp 155kg... do the math
So far, the max adrenaline was karting, it's just a great rush every time, and running from the police back in my skateboarding/graffiti days
Wut I found out is that you guys felt the rush when:
1. You do something very stupid yet don't know what to do
2. First time you do a certain thing (like skydiving or flying a plane)
3. When you encounter danger
4. Or when you didn't even know it...

And Boris get ready for your MILLENIUM POST that'll be another sort of rush. If you didn't get a rush then you either is a crackhead or the forum messed up your entries and the counts go back to 10...
For me, the biggest adrenaline rush lasted for a whole week. Here is why: my (now ex-) girlfriend forgot to take the pill...
no one on here has a girlfriendlol we are all nerds!!!!!1!one!
Quote from kester :no one on here has a girlfriendlol we are all nerds!!!!!1!one!

Even nerds get girls
nearly getting decapitated while karting - goin on main straight, flat out, 2 guys in front of me bump, one goes off track and hits a pile of tires. One of those tires came flying at me and hit me right in the noggin. Hurt like HELL (saw stars, even), and damned nearly threw me off the kart. Had to pull over and stop racing. Luckily nothing other than a nasty purple bruise on my neck.

Its amazing how FAST adrenaline shoots up. and how long it can STAY up - I think I only got calmer some 5 hours later in the hospital when they told me everything was fine.

EDIT: a friend of mine that was behind me swears he saw my helmet visor hit near my SHOULDER.
Quote from kester :no one on here has a girlfriendlol we are all nerds!!!!!1!one!

bahaha speak for ya self...
Done a bit of skydiving - not that.

Done a bit of rock/ice/alpine climbing - not that

Written cars off in nasty crashes - not that

The downhill mountain bike course at Fort William is 2.6km long with 525m of vertical decent and takes a punter like me about 6 minutes to get down (the pro's do it in 4 min!). Its a rush, such a rush at the finishing line.

The first third is steep, rocky and technical. The second third opens out a little but much caution still required. The bottom third is a lot more flowing with some HUGE jumps if you have the gonads to go for it.

After about the 4th or 5th run of the day you'll have your lines figures out and the time comes to blast the full course in timetrial mode. Hurtling over the finish line in a sweaty mess, unable to see out the mud splattered goggles and generally glad to be alive, I've never felt such an intense adrenaline rush in my llife
Quote from HVS5b :Done a bit of skydiving - not that.

Done a bit of rock/ice/alpine climbing - not that

Written cars off in nasty crashes - not that

The downhill mountain bike course at Fort William is 2.6km long with 525m of vertical decent and takes a punter like me about 6 minutes to get down (the pro's do it in 4 min!). Its a rush, such a rush at the finishing line.

The first third is steep, rocky and technical. The second third opens out a little but much caution still required. The bottom third is a lot more flowing with some HUGE jumps if you have the gonads to go for it.

After about the 4th or 5th run of the day you'll have your lines figures out and the time comes to blast the full course in timetrial mode. Hurtling over the finish line in a sweaty mess, unable to see out the mud splattered goggles and generally glad to be alive, I've never felt such an intense adrenaline rush in my llife

OMG DUDE YOU LIVE IN THE SAME COUNTRY AS FORT WILLIAM... OMG YOU ARE SOOO LUCKY... IF I COULD I WOULD GO BACK THERE NO WORLDCUP OR NOT!!!

Best race of my life.... REPRESENT MY COUNTRY
Quote from daddyo :Best race of my life.... REPRESENT MY COUNTRY

Wow, you raced there in an official capacity?
It's good, innit

Respect

What time did you clock?
When I was about 7 or 8 and a girl I really fancied pinned me up against the bike sheds. Totally cliche that it happened to be a bike shed, but meh.

The other one is probably when me and my mate swapped bikes and bombing down a hill he suddenly stopped across the pavement. He had forgotten to tell me he had no brakes, so I hit the back of my bike, and flew at least 20ft into a wall. Not even a bruise, I was so chuffed because apparently I did a full front flip.
Riding my bicycle down a verry!! steap hill ,
and descoverd i dismantled the brakes a day ago and didnt bolt them up agian

I ended up in a verry big tree
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Riding my bicycle down a verry!! steap hill ,
and descoverd i dismantled the brakes a day ago and didnt bolt them up agian

I ended up in a verry big tree

Hi, my name is Chrisuu01, welcome to Jackass!
the most scary thing for me was when my little sister got born in our family!
i was scared to death!!
i'm still scared for here couse she's a little devil:alien2::gnasher::evil::bananadea
Quote from breadfan :Hi, my name is Chrisuu01, welcome to Jackass!

Whel kids do stupid stuf at the age of 12
Close call: walking back from the shop with my mate (only young maybe 11 or 12) he then gives me some money to get some icepops as he is banned from the shop (still don't know why) he carried on walking as i went in the shop, the path he was walking on has a wall to the right of you and the road to the left.

I came out the shop too see a loonatic overtaking a red car on a blind bend and clips the red car the red car then spins and smashes fornt first into the wall maybe a foot from my mate, ive never screamed so loud in my life.

But thinking about it if he hadn't stopped for a brief second to ask me to go in the shop we both might not be here right now...

My friend was fine after physically but it took him a week to actually come out of his house after that, it really shook him up.

Andernaline rush: Either getting chased by the police or in a fight (you become immune to pain) or when your in a car not paying attention and the person driving slams the brakes on, you heart feels like its going to come out of your mouth or explode and it happens so quick you need to take a breath after it.
Falling out of a plane kinda was cool.

Car crashes are kinda loosing their edge a bit.

Space mountain at Euro Disney got the old heart pumping.

Getting your power line that your working on hit by lightening really, really, really makes you glad to be alive. Man I was buzzing for about a week after that.
Lolz gettin' hit by a power line with lightning and gettin' out alive? Man you must be son of God. How lucky... Maybe you're not earthed? Meaning that you did not have anything in contact with the ground... My dad was that lucky too. He was working on a machine then suddenly it short-circuited while my dad was holding on to the barrier which separates them both. He got a shock and blackout'd but he's alive because he's been touching the barrier which is made of plastic and he didn't get earthed. Otherwise the electric bolt would getto his heart and killed him. He's generally like a son of God really. Or maybe the reincarnation of Tintin?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :... when your in a car not paying attention and the person driving slams the brakes on, you heart feels like its going to come out of your mouth or explode and it happens so quick you need to take a breath after it.

lol i do this, i get up early to go to work and pick up a mate he always falls asleep so i swerve abit or hit the brakes scares the Sh*t out of him!
Fighting.
Quote from hiroshima guy :Lolz gettin' hit by a power line with lightning and gettin' out alive? Man you must be son of God. How lucky...

No, I was working on the power line. It's my job. I'm a Linesman. Certainly gave me a renewed respect for all things nature.

And, yes. Yes I am. But I try not to shout about it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG