The online racing simulator
Amateur crash test
(21 posts, started )
Amateur crash test
Here is one more from that website
http://bak.iskra-net.ru/video/w210.wmv

[edit] ah, nothing special. Just a collective analysis of automobile accident some disagreement and compensation...
#3 - ekze
@_@
and the point of that was...?
I think the point was - russians don't like german cars
#6 - AJS
I think the message is : Russians like dragons !

and lots of Vodka illepall
The point was that those russians were stupid.
Quote from deggis :The point was that those russians were stupid.

That's true. As usually a witty person jokes on vodka. BMW is quite valued and prestigeous in the european part of the country, so some our fellows having seen this were yelling like mad.
#9 - AJS
Quote from detail :That's true. As usually a witty person jokes on vodka. BMW is quite valued and prestigeous in the european part of the country, so some our fellows having seen this were yelling like mad.

So russians don´t drink vodka and the guys in the third video were completely sober ? Yeah, right.

I´ve been to russia and well ... i also drove with a guy in a black BMW lol

They are so nuts about BMW they even did produce 2 movies : Bymep aka Beemer. oh and part II
custom view cam in middle of cockpit
wrong way of posting, sorry
Quote from AJS :So russians don´t drink vodka

Relax, man! I don't drink it and that joke was a commonplace.
Quote from AJS :and the guys in the third video were completely sober ? Yeah, right.

Probably they were. They could do this being sober too.
Quote :I´ve been to russia and well ... i also drove with a guy in a black BMW lol
They are so nuts about BMW they even did produce 2 movies : Bymep aka Beemer. oh and part II

That's true. The movie is complete shit, BTW.
#12 - AJS
Whatever. The germans drinking beer is common too and true. No problem. They were in front of a night club or whatever and you can see this one guy who can´t even walk straight anymore. I did not imply all russian are always drunk or so.

Why do you think the movie is complete shit ? I could not understand it but the feeling was quite good !
Ok, peace!

In the very begining the protagonists behave as complete idiots and scumbags, and then they are romantized, and all the other people are depicted as disgusting. Moreover, the film's sponsor comes right from that environment, washing money with this film. It is absolutely disgusting. They promoted this bandits romatic without any shame, without covering it up. I know, you aren't familiar with the context, you judge only the art (is there any?!)
Two more crash videos. Better than those before.

NFSer in a tunnel
Apparently this car has a "tuned" supension: increased ride height. This is considered "cool". Of course, they sacrifice handling.

Racing bus (!) in the same place
Dang! Being in the back of that bus can't have been fun!
Anybody know where this is? Seems there's maybe a feature of the road that make vehicles lose control like that, and inexperienced drivers overcompensating.
Quote from detail :Two more crash videos. Better than those before.
NFSer in a tunnel (FWD lam0)

What an idiot. To be fair, the car he was trying to avoid looked to be going overly slowly tough, but the guy should have been more aware and moved out earlier.

As for that bus driver he should lose his job.
Holy sh*t!!!

I guess the Zil (the bigger one) pressed the GAZelle to the wall before they appeared in the camera scope. And then the GAZelle just hit a column.

Another video: LADA 2109 (folk name "Chisel") moves to the left row to pass another 2109 in the middle row, the blue LADA 2105's driver nervously turns and crashes into the wall. Keep in mind that in Russian cities the drivers do not use to use safety belts (arguing that they go slowly in the city and thus safely).
http://www.ochevidec.tv/vid/1137491691.avi

Another one:
http://www.ochevidec.tv/vid/1134471812.avi

And the third:
http://www.ochevidec.tv/vid/1134472262.avi
The Opel (BMW?) moves to the left row, then notices a very fast Mercedes, tries to avoid it, but Mercedes driver also tries to move to the right and they both collide and run into the wall. The Mercedes driver is responsible, because he was going too quickly, exceeding the limits. The Opel dissapeares in the service box.

The tunnel is in Moscow, I guess in the central part. So there is quite a lot of idiots per square meter.
what's that exploding in the first of the three, after car has already stopped?
and how did the guy lose it in the 2nd.. nothing happened :S
In the first video it's the rear window glass. It dropped out of the window and was already distorted, so the accumulated tension made such an effect.

Amateur crash test
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG