i dont hack sites
or email
im not that smart
if you want i can help get ur stuff back
okey
just send me an email if u want
This is just getting too strange for me
Quote :This is just getting too strange for me

ehh, world is strange already... and why isn't he banned yet?
Wow, that first site kinda scared me where it said "Think you can stop me?" It kinda made me shiver a bit.
yes i know
I feel so happy that someone did that. Bose you did the same thing and i shame you for that. Thank god someone hacked "your website" that i have made.

db JTuned
Hm?

I hope the same thing will happen to you
A lot of people must be trying to get passwords through MSN. The Devs made an announcement about it on lfs.net.
Two songs come to mind:
  • Smells like teen spirit
  • Closing time
Quote from AK-Chester :Two songs come to mind:
  • Smells like teen spirit
  • Closing time

+1
(why in the hell should u tell ur passwords to friends?) as i can see this is your own fault and stupidity, well it is your own mess so clean it up yourself!
BOO FREAKIN HOO bose if your stupid enough to give out you password you should have some sort of attachment to your forehead that says "IDIOT" its your own fault harden up and stop blaming other people!
Next post:
Quote :I gave this geezer in the pub my Credit Cards and my PIN numbers...and now he has cleaned out all my accounts and spent £50,000 on my VISA cards...what can I do? Dont you all think he is a naughty boy????

FFS..anybody silly enough to give out ANY personal details is very, very naive.
Quote from Bladerunner :Next post:

FFS..anybody silly enough to give out ANY personal details is very, very naive.

Or they are kids Remember that a lot of the people on this board is still what I call kids, due to their age.
Quote from The Very End :Or they are kids Remember that a lot of the people on this board is still what I call kids, due to their age.

Emmy (my 'little girl') is 14, she has a load of different accounts on teh internets (forums and that sort of stuff), she has her mobile PIN coded, and she has a debit card from the bank to get to HER money...

And she wont even tell US (her parents!) her passwords/numbers.
Common sense is not necessarily age-related
Quote from The Very End :....due to their age.

As well as maturity level. Plenty of "kids" of ages closer to my own.
Quote from Bladerunner :Emmy (my 'little girl') is 14, she has a load of different accounts on teh internets (forums and that sort of stuff), she has her mobile PIN coded, and she has a debit card from the bank to get to HER money...

And she wont even tell US (her parents!) her passwords/numbers.
Common sense is not necessarily age-related

Quote from mrodgers :As well as maturity level. Plenty of "kids" of ages closer to my own.

You both are saying something there, about maturity level. But it`s more likely that you`ll see a lower maturity level on lower age people, but thats comon sence.

Anyway, it`s a shame that someone he trusted used all the passwords just to make f... . I know that you never shal trust anyone with these kind of information, but still I think that the guilty needs a punishment or something, since he actually did harm to the server.
#42 - aoun
is anyone here actually into hacking?

im thinking about learning abit about it.

Im not talking if anyone is into cyber crime or whatever they call it, or hacking to gain money, info etc, just plain hacking operating systems, consoles, games etc and even big sites, just for being able to do it, rather then stealing.

Alot of hackers out there arnt necessarily bad people or criminals. Think about it, big businesses hire hackers to hack there system so they know how to block a hacker etc .
Quote from aoun :is anyone here actually into hacking?

im thinking about learning abit about it.

Im not talking if anyone is into cyber crime or whatever they call it, or hacking to gain money, info etc, just plain hacking operating systems, consoles, games etc and even big sites, just for being able to do it, rather then stealing.

Alot of hackers out there arnt necessarily bad people or criminals. Think about it, big businesses hire hackers to hack there system so they know how to block a hacker etc .

You are saying something there, I have nothing against "hacking" as long as it`s not about following : stealing information, stealing money or causing harm to inviduals systems.
I know this is a old topic and bla bla, but is there something i can do to get my msn contacts back?

The contacts list on my pc are in a weird code, maybe it's possible to read them

Please help me
Just import the contact list to your new account (I think)
I already tried... not possible...

MAybe someone can de-code it with a progam?
Can you send it to me? Maybe I can do something
If you give me your password dude, I can hack his sheet!

Sorry to hear that. Sorry to hear you were such a clown to give him your password.
Quote from The General Lee :Sorry to hear that. Sorry to hear you were such a clown to give him your password.

+1....
-
(Cash_FLow) DELETED by Cash_FLow

Watch out for this hacker!
(50 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG