The online racing simulator
LFSW Handicaps
(7 posts, started )
LFSW Handicaps
What happened to all the handicaps in the Hotlap charts? They are all set to 0:00:000, and all the ranks are messed up. But for some reason the Nutter rank is just fine.
i have that problem too
Attached images
paint.JPG
I got word of this morning, the ranks are still correct, just now they are with a 0 handicap.

Does this mean new physics? new benchmark/handicap time?

Dare i say it ...... patch

Or Vicc falling asleep at PC ?
Weird... suposidly the patch is out for Christmas... so I doubt it will be out this much in advance...

Off topic... About the patch. the AI are getting an overhaul. If they ever get smart enough, maybe even get faster the more they race (to a point). Would ppl ever use AI to populate an unpopulated server? It'd be kind of interesting race with 5 ppl, and 5 AI's...
This isn's the place to discuss the new patch, there are plenty of other threads for that.

Anyway, I thought the benchmarks are simply 103% of the current WR. They are not set in stone, and they change everytime a new WR is set. So why are they all 0?
hmm, looks like a bug, as it seems that the benchmark laptime is set to 0:00.00, resulting in this odd display... the rank itself is correct though
Seems to be fixed

LFSW Handicaps
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG