The online racing simulator
WRC: Who will win?
(27 posts, started )

Poll : Who will take the Title in 2007?

Gronholm
Loeb
Well i noticed there hasn't been any talk of rally in this forum so i made this.

With only two rounds to go(Ireland and Wales) and a really tight fight between Loeb and Gronholm who do you think will win(and surprisingly Loeb isn't leading haha)?

Btw the points look like this(only top 5):

1st: M. Gronholm 104Pts
2nd: S. Loeb 100Pts
3rd: M. Hirvonen 84Pts
4th: D. Sordo 53Pts
5th: P. Solberg 38Pts
Loeb

Can't wait till rally Ireland
I hope Gřőňĥōľm wins it. Would be nice for him to go out with another championship.
yeh i also would like to see gronholm as a champ but loeb is super alien....
I would prefer Gronholm, but i feel Loeb will win.
Gronholm, I think he will want to win it more and might just do it. It will be very close though.
Groenhoelm deserves it more.
I've always been a Gronholm fan, but somehow Loeb being the alien he is, manages to win alot. It would be great to see Marcus go out in style with another Championship under his belt but I don't see it happening. It will be sad to see him leave, but hopefully Hirvonen can be a superior driver next year.
#9 - bbman
Gronholm would deserve to end his career with another title, but I have a feeling it won't become true...
Im not sure i think the Focus has had much more speed this year. The C4 is defenitely not as fast as the old xara
Grönholm DNF in Ireland. Goodbye championship.
Unless Daniel Elena happens to call 'Plus Plus' instead of 'moins moins' again...

Anyway::

Gronholm released from hospital

Two-time world rally champion Marcus Gronholm has been released with the all-clear from hospital after his heavy accident during the Lough Gill stage, the fourth test of Rally Ireland.

Gronholm was third overall before he lost control of his Focus RS WRC07 under braking for a corner and crashed heavily into a stone wall.
Gronholm hates the pression and the finish seems like Formula One at the last round. What a surprise!
feel sorry for gronholm where was the warning flag?

best bit was the bloke with the devon accent lol
Oooo... that was slippery.
Damn that was unlucky.
Citroen are 1,2 right now so they might catch up to the constructors championship(highly unlikely though)
Quote from bbman :Gronholm would deserve to end his career with another title, but I have a feeling it won't become true...

What he said.
Anyone see gronholms crash in ireland? Was a pretty hefty impact. Why he chose slicks i don't know :| http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... sHxRw&feature=related

Yet again atkinson crashes He has a huge percentage of crashes/dnf's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQGx_61a3nk

Ireland looks beautiful and the speed they carry through the tight lanes is amazing

Loeb looks strongest to take the championship again, shame as i wanted to see gronholm bow out with the title
Marcus said in an interview that his neck is still hurting...
Loeb should finish sixth and marcus has to win if he wants the title..
I doubt it, and even Malcolm Wilson said in an interview that he doubts it..

What do you guys think of next season of wrc, will Hirvonen have a chance against Loeb?
I was optimistic before Ireland, since both got K.O. In Japan... but lets be honest, unless there is a technical error, Loebs the champ because in order to win, Gronholm must win GB and Loeb cant be on podium..
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :Yeah it was actually a harder impact than it looks. Marcus briefly lost consciousness and kept loosing his memory afterwards.

Indeed - I didn't think it was that much of an impact at all! He did hit the wall on his side though, and the impact will have been about 6 inches from him.

(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG