The online racing simulator
Go Kart
(161 posts, started )
Quote from Leprekaun :What nonsense are you talking about! there are only 11 players on the team

On an even more random note, I shall say...

KAPA-CHOW!

O_O I thought that died out a long time ago? I finally saw the film last night btw

On-topic: Harjun. Go-karting isn't just another fad. You have to realise the value of money. Lep, you spoke with me about my tendancy to burn though cash, but I haven't been spending £700 every week on the latest fad. Do you have any idea of the value of money? I spent £500 on lacrosse gear 2 years ago and it has LASTED me. You've spent, what, £700 on a gaming PC you don't use (actually send it my way. I could use a test rig for Linux), About £400 on a laptop you don't use very often and nearly broke, and god knows how much on other crap that you don't need, but got simply because it was shiny. Also, don't expect your parents to bail you out every single time. They simply cannot afford it

Also, you repeatedly lie on the forums. Not just on this forum, but on MSN, on the ebuyer forums, on the overclocking forums. You annoy members by asking stupid questions then wonder why you get flamed. You keep saying you'll change your ways. But you don't. You claim to have quit LFS because you got bored with it. But you were mostly on cruise servers, or a server you started, or CTRA. And as Jakg said, you've done hardly any combos at all.

Also, quit moaning about being treated unfairly. You bring it al on yourself

So in conclusion:

1) Stop lying
2) Stop spending money like water
3) Work out what you NEED, not what you want
4) Do some research before posting
5) Don't spam

Thanks for reading
And good night

DK
I agree with both of you

Saves me the typing
^ Well put The General Lee!

Harjun, just quit the lies. Your always moaning of being treated unfairly yet all you do is contradict yourself and end up pissing people off.

Quote from Harjun - posted 24th Oct 2007 :it didn't effect my karting career, i know race rotaxs which go 70mph but i'm quite careful

Perfect example of why everyone gets pissed off with you. You claim to want to get back into karting after a "nasty" accident and in the above quote you claim you still race karts only 20 days before you post in this thread wanting to start karting again...

The very fact you couldn't identify a (125) rotax kart on eBay shows the above claim is bull. We get kids coming into work at 8 years old to come on the karts and a lot of them can identify the Honda engines...

Yet someone who claims to have raced karts couldn't seem to work that out...

Also the very fact you have no idea how karting works (classes etc) or the costs involved (tyres + plastics + brakes? for a £100, good luck) or the amount of equipment you need to transport (Ford Galaxy LMAO) shows you've never raced a proper kart before

Harjun, the games up. Why don't you just take a long hard look at your posts and try understand why people are fed up with you. This continuous `boasting` need of yours is pathetic. It's a public forum for gods-sake, people couldn't give a dam how fast your computer is or how much money Daddy has.
:munching_

everytime i see harjun make a thread, theres always the angry mob waiting with their pitchforks :P now i see why..
While it is perfectly legal to post at any age on a forum, that does not give you a right to be listened to, or have people be nice to you.

If you wan't to be taken seriously, come back with a karting trophy in six months, with an adult attitude.

else,

jog on.
Quote from z3r0c00l :While it is perfectly legal to post at any age on a forum, that does not give you a right to be listened to, or have people be nice to you.

If you wan't to be taken seriously, come back with a karting trophy in six months, with an adult attitude.

else,

jog on.

+1

BUT harjun DOES have a right to be listened to (it's enshrined in law AFAIK). he does not however have a right to spout crap every time he posts

CR
scott..why you change the CR to DK?
It is unfortunate that Harjuns Daddy does NOT take an appropriate adult view, and supervise his son's use of the internet.
Call me a dictatorial b*st*rd if you like, but even though EmmyLou is now 14, I _STILL_ oversee what and where she posts on the net, as well as monitoring what sites she goes on.
She has a fairly free rein, and I trust her, but still like to keep a check, as unfortunately there are a lot of pervs and loonies out there that pretend to be teenage kids...
In fact, there are also a great many teenage kids out there that think they are adults.... but still have a heck of a lot to learn about life.
IIRC, Harjun joined this forum when he was 12...surely this forum is COPPA controlled..and his father _should_ have authorised his membership?
when i was 11...but i didn't join this forum, i only created an account on LFS, because i hoped to get S2 2 years ago..so pleasae get your facts right...
Quote from harjun :scott..why you change the CR to DK?

CR = My poetry name
DK = My 2nd poetry name

Interchangeable

@Bladerunner: The COPPA only (afaik that is) applies in the USA/Canada. Idk if there's an EU equivalent.
Quote from harjun :when i was 11...but i didn't join this forum, i only created an account on LFS, because i hoped to get S2 2 years ago..so pleasae get your facts right...

Sorry...Maybee beckoz I never went to the third cleverist skool in teh country, they never tawt me how to spel or count...I are very very sorry I are such a thik shit.
Attached images
proof.jpg
Quote from Bladerunner :Sorry...Maybee beckoz I never went to the third cleverist skool in teh country, they never tawt me how to spel or count...I are very very sorry I are such a thik shit.

Get your facts right it was the fourth xD
no, when you make an account on LFS, it automatically makes you a forum account aswell....get it right. I only came on this forum a few months ago, check when my first post was....
Quote from harjun :no, when you make an account on LFS, it automatically makes you a forum account aswell....get it right. I only came on this forum a few months ago, check when my first post was....

He's right, i wondered how come i didn't see you on the forums past two years..
Anyway, i'm off to buy a Samsung 28T 28" LCD monitor, i suggest you guys the same, it's great..
Quote from harjun :no, when you make an account on LFS, it automatically makes you a forum account aswell....

That's the point....You were 12 when you made the account on LFS.
Quote from Boris Lozac :He's right, i wondered how come i didn't see you on the forums past two years..
Anyway, i'm off to buy a Samsung 28T 28" LCD monitor, i suggest you guys the same, it's great..

i'd recommend a dell ultrasharp, very good
Quote from harjun :no, when you make an account on LFS, it automatically makes you a forum account aswell....get it right. I only came on this forum a few months ago, check when my first post was....

SIX months then.... (a bit more than "a few!"), it just SEEMS longer.

Quote from harjun :i'd recommend a dell ultrasharp, very good

Even better if you get Daddy to buy it for you!
Quote from Bladerunner :SIX months then.... (a bit more than "a few!"), it just SEEMS longer.

i'd recommend a dell ultrasharp, very good
Even better if you get Daddy to buy it for you!

no, it would be the exact same if anyone else brought it for me....

I got my paypal account just need to go to the bank and check on the statement how much they deposited on it...then enter it, and i got £200 on it

i think i will buy a nice cheap £200 125CC Rotax engine, as my uncle has a chassis
Quote from harjun :no, it would be the exact same if anyone else brought it for me....

BUY IT YOUR SELF WITH MONEY _YOU_ EARNED FOR A CHANGE!!!!!
Quote from Bladerunner :BUY IT YOUR SELF WITH MONEY _YOU_ EARNED FOR A CHANGE!!!!!

but WHY?! it was a present, its not like i'm going to get anything for christmas though...
I'm sure it doesnt create a forum account for you.

I tried to search someone on the forums to send him a PM after the race and Vickers said you have to create the account yourself...

Give me 2 secs.

Edit:

I cant seem to make sence of this now lol

Quote from Victor :I assume you mean the members list here on the forum. If he's not on there, it means he never logged in here at the forum. Forum user accounts are created automatically after you log in for the first time with your LFS login details and not when you register at lfs.net

I think it prooves harjun wrong and Mr. Runner right?

Edit 2: You need to be 18 for a paypal account iirc.
Quote from harjun :
i think i will buy a nice cheap £200 125CC Rotax engine, as my uncle has a chassis

In your dreams... £200 will get you a cheap engine rebuild

Thats right Harjun, ignore all the facts put in front of you. So I'll ask the question again, what happened to your karting career that existed a little over 20 days ago?
Right, this is turning into spam and/or completely off topic. Can everyone just please STFU and either help harjun with info about where he can find a kart or not post at all.

I know he can be abit of an idiot sometimes, but if we keep on posting on here with nothing that helps his original questions, were just as bad as him....

Go Kart
(161 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG