The online racing simulator
Button: Hamilton is not good enough
(36 posts, started )
Button should spend less time talking and more time practicing.
Never heard about the TC being a problem for Kimi. It's always been about general setup and working with the tyres properly. Turning down the TC is a bit of an easy fix really, so I cannot believe that was the cause at all.
yeah, have to agree with tristan there. If the TC feels too intrusive, you'd turn it down from the first go, not 1/3 into the season
Well, it's something you can really expect when the car has been built and configured for Schumacher over past few years and their driving styles are most likely little bit different. I've read in some article that next year Ferrari has shorter wheelbase and should be more responsive which is said to be something that Kimi prefers.
Quote from tristancliffe :Never heard about the TC being a problem for Kimi. It's always been about general setup and working with the tyres properly. Turning down the TC is a bit of an easy fix really, so I cannot believe that was the cause at all.

They said Kimi likes a very heavily oversteering car, and getting the car to his liking and learning it takes some time to learn from both.
Quote from xaotik :I am beginning to detect a pattern here.

Haha. He is like a Finn though, says nothing and there is no expressions of feeling, but is fast!

And my "they" referred to media which referred to people in red overalls, with horses splatted all over them.
childish***
#36 - Reik
I agree with Button, but he didn't say that Hamilton isn't good enough. He said that this season might have been his only change to win the title. Well McLaren, or should I say "FerraLaren" was fast and reliable this season, but what about 2008. They have struggled with technical problems so they might come back.

Button: Hamilton is not good enough
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG