Sutil
Webber
davidson
Sato
Fisichella
kovy, ron likes finnish drivers!
Kovalainen
I think so........
Well, according to what I've read, Kovalainen doesn't want to be a 2nd driver in a team so if Alonso would return, I'd say its pretty much definite that he'll leave and Mclaren would seem like the best option if he could get a chance to race with them.
oftopic..

From Wiki

"Bernie Ecclestone will propose a change to the current points system, giving more advantage to the winner"

Maybe going back the the 10,6,4,3,2,1?
That will suck, what is the point, we have had one of the closest seasons in history and now he wants to change the points now??

Plus the lower teams will all hate the idea becuase it will be almost impossible to score..
IMO it would make it better, there would be more of a push for first, because you would be losing out on 4 points and not 2
Nah, because that just encourages people to go for fastest lap. Better to have points for position and encourage overtaking.
Bonus point for most positions gained?!
Nobody's mentioned Paffett. I suppose it wouldn't make much sense from a commercial point of view to have two British drivers. And maybe Santander would be miffed if they didn't put Pedro in the other car.
A perhaps interesting quote from someone with first hand experience in the McLaren team:

"Then he went to McLaren, and when Connie and I heard that Lewis was going to be his teammate, we said 'Oh my God.' We immediately felt sorry for Fernando because Lewis is Ron's baby. Ron paid his whole career, so Ron wants him to win and not Fernando. He would rather see Lewis win, who is like his own child to Ron. Fernando is nothing to him."
~ Juan Pablo Montoya
I miss Connie more than I miss Juan Pablo.
#63 - Reik
Kovalainen or de la Rosa. They're the only realistic choices IMO. And I personally hope it will be Heikki, so we can see some one-on-one fight with Kimi and Heikki for the championship!
And I really think that Alonso will go to Renault and drive with Piquet Jr. There are even rumors about that already.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I miss Connie more than I miss Juan Pablo.

he needs to start running better in nascar so she can get some air time in the winner's circle
Do you think she'd come back to F1 once and a while. Leave her useless husband Stateside. Perhaps have an Ask Mark or F1 Tech feature on ITV about her
If she get's to England, I'll be happy to visit her windtunnel (or rather the viewing area near it ) whenever is convenient
It'll be Kovalainen since Briatore said in a radio interview (to ANSA) that Renault won't continue with the same drivers as this year. And it's bye bye to Fisi. It was about time to sack him.

And the chance of Alonso returning to Renault is about 60%, according to Briatore.
I thought Alonso + Renault was confirmed?
Nope, not quite.
Btw Tristan.... when you say Windtunnel, hahahaha, it sounds more sickening then you first intended I think..
Hmmm, hadn't thought of that. Fixed via a slight edit
Mr Cliffe, I refer you to the playground rules and regulations, specifically article 13, subsection b, amendment 11302, which states that the first person to fancy a girl is automatically granted "bagsy" rights which will only expire on the occasion of that individual's humiliating rejection, or following a fight wherein the aforementioned individual is defeated by means of a hold which leads to submission or where the hold is established but submission not yet attained when a member of staff arrives to break it up.
Oh I see.

Well, stating that you miss Connie more than Juan does not, in my book, count as fancying, and therefore you lose all 'bagsy' rights. If you don't agree with this, then I am happy to meet you in a public place (preferably near a school, so that the 'member of staff breaking it up' rule can be upheld), somewhere between our two places of residence. A good bit of playground fisticuffs should sort it.

However, any party in 'The Fight' should also be deemed a loser if they a) pull hair b) kick in groin or c) resort to tickling. Pretty much anything else, unless defined before the fight, goes.
I believe the bike racks are a good spot to meet up..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG