The online racing simulator
Analog Gauges v 1.0
(211 posts, started )
Good work!

Quote from Daviticus :One thing I did notice on my machine also ...

... when using the updated d3d8.dll file, the game would run between 1 and 5 fps while using the gauges. Turning them off would render my usual 150-175 fps. I have since switched back to the older file, and it works perfectly.

Not sure if it's just my machine, or if others have had the same problem, but I thought I'd make it known.

Thanks.

I've had to same problem, it turned out the gauges.ini had some lines double, because I had added some lines manually and the Anagauge prog added the same lines to the files in another place. It did not matter with what d3d8 version i used.

I also get that error when I try to render (stop render)

==
Is fuel now only working with Left and Right? I can not get it working with digital/height/etc
Sorry Guys. But I am not able to code anything at the moment.
My wife is in the hospital again and so I have to look for the kids.

When I have something new I will post it here.

Sorry.
How much would you have to modify if you should try making it work for V? Or is it too much hassle?
mine's work perfectly with Patch V... just remove the "/insim 2999..." from the shortcut adress.
Quote from Dudles :solved the Speedo Accuracy... gonna make some minor graphic changes for each car and release it... but i'll say in advance that it's gonna be 180KPH max analog speed no matter the car... except for BF1 that i'm using screema's gauges.

so are they done yet? cuz i think there the best looking gauges out there and i really want
Quote from BlitZKrEiG :so are they done yet? cuz i think there the best looking gauges out there and i really want

I'm gonna release it with the same redline as the stock ones... because i'm not having much time to edit them... before the end of the week i think i'll release it...
Quote from DB_ADVAN :ive been messing with this thing and CSRemixer because i cant use both of them at the same time. can anyone help me?

Not without the use of a third Tool. There is no way atm to use two outgauge Tools. With Insim you can use up to 7.
Quote from DB_ADVAN :how do i do that?

I don´t know any tool by now. I thought there was one which can feed more than one tool with data. Perhaps that was for an earlier Version of Insim ?
Sorry if I'm working backwards, but where do i find this .dll file in the lfs folder, because I can't seem to find it.
There is an app that is called 'outgaugegateway', which 'listens' to one port and duplicate the data on two ports.

But it is for Outgauge, you mean Insim?

I used it to use CSRemixer and MomoLEDs together. I tried to get these working together with AnalogeGauges, but I never had succes.
Quote from Dudles :I'm gonna release it with the same redline as the stock ones... because i'm not having much time to edit them... before the end of the week i think i'll release it...

RELEASE :

Font useed :
http://www.delsol.wz.cz/ds_digital.zip

unzip to ...windows/fonts

Gauges :

Integra DC5 JDM Gauges ( 180 KPH Max speedo ) + digital speedo + gear indicator + Pit Limiter, Shift, Traction Control and Fuel Warn Lights. Turbo gauge is in every car, non- turbo cars have them turned off. Used the Stock DC5 redline. If i improove it, like adding each car, custom redline for example, i'll post again.

hope you enjoy.

Link : http://www.sendspace.com/file/64g4rn

Screenies attached.
Attached images
imagem.jpg
imagem01.jpg
Hey

Mine is really messed up, it takes like 3 seconds for the gauges to work, eg if i rev the car, the needle will go up 3 secs later.
HELP

-Dlight
Quote from T5T :Sorry for asking, but I can't make this run.
In the zip i only have the d3d8.dll and the Gauges folder.
I extracted the entire zip to the LFS folder, ran everything, but nothing happened. No errors, nothing, and no gauges..
Also, before this I had no d3d8.dll...

EDIT: I've redownloaded version X, and it worked, i'm figuring out what caused it to go wrong.. :S
Now i have a small question: is it possible to actually integrate the gauges into the original dash, like this?:

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/4962/ae86gauge1uf6.jpg
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/879/ae86gauge2gg6.jpg

Demo User and Fern Bay Black? :bananadea
prepare you for "no longer welcome" XDDDDDD.
Quote from J@tko :Demo User and Fern Bay Black? :bananadea

those were the screenshots i posted up because those are the gauges i made :P

he just copied the links.
ahh ok...
Phantom Gauges
Gauges made by my friend Nelsinho.
Based on Auto-Meter's Phantom collection.
Work's perfect in FXR and well in another cars, better resolution 1280x1024 32bits and 75% Angle View.

Anything about the gauges send me an e-mail: nelsinho_cf@hotmail.com

Thank's !
Attached images
gaugeci5.jpg
Attached files
Gauges_By_Nelsinho(1).rar - 844.1 KB - 1027 views
SOrry to bump this thread but i have a problem with the gauges.I unpacked the gauges in my LFS Folder,Create a shortcut and changed the target.When i start the LFS Shortcut,nothing happens.Nothing shows up.What did i do wrong?
Looks good I'll try it out
Quote from AERO95 :Hi !

I would have a little problem .

I would like , that the needle circled with the red to stand on space .

FXO and Demo racer?:bananadea
Ahh tried for ages to get this going... done everything said ... etc. Just when i load lfs up from the shortcut told.... *nothing* absulotely nothing. I guess its down to vista then eh. But if it does work on vista any ideaS?
Quote from samforey12345 :Ahh tried for ages to get this going... done everything said ... etc. Just when i load lfs up from the shortcut told.... *nothing* absulotely nothing. I guess its down to vista then eh. But if it does work on vista any ideaS?

I tested it on Vista.
Please post your shortcut and your last lines of cfg.txt.
I used to have My Integra Type-R Cluster on LFS X10 and LFS V. Then i made a new cluster... the one from the New Nissan GTR... it works perfectly on X10, but when i put it onto V, it messes everything up ( haven't changed any other archives, except for TGA's and the gauges.ini... when i put back mu Integra ones, it works, the GTR ones get messed up, and no matter what value i put in "backround_behind=" it always gets in front of the needles.
-
(PioneerLv) DELETED by PioneerLv
One thing what i hate as i would not use analog guages. Guages are not on background of steering wheel but on it. And when head move with head moves all guages. Not possible to fix it? It is biggest problems in this mod.

Is it possible to make guages under wheel not on it? Example:

Closely:

Quote from PioneerLv :One thing what i hate as i would not use analog guages. Guages are not on background of steering wheel but on it. And when head move with head moves all guages. Not possible to fix it? It is biggest problems in this mod.

Is it possible to make guages under wheel not on it? Example:

Closely:

When you should disable the wheel in LFS and make a wheel picture that moves just like the gauges is in Analog Guages!

Then you could make a different wheel for all the cars. Is that possible? To read out the steering wheel values?

You will not have the hands/gloves on te wheel anymore then. :thumbsdow

Analog Gauges v 1.0
(211 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG