The online racing simulator
Quote from Bob Smith :Meh. I like mine better. A touch more realistic too.

Quote from Shotglass :release that already or i shall send kev over to your place to bore it out of you (ive been told he talks as slow as he drives)

And after that, we send in the pirates! Arrrr! pirate:
i reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally wanna get the tweak but it never works. i have patch v and the patch v tweak, but it wont work. plz helps ma dawgs yoz homeies
Glad your not here anymore.
need help
hey guys, i am new to this, i have S2 alpha and how do i run version V, can anyone help me?

Pete
exactly by reading the first post...
?
Quote from harjun :exactly by reading the first post...
?

your such a dick.

Download Patch V from here http://www.gamershell.com/download_17048.shtml

Then Unlock it if you have any unlockers left. Choose a car (XFG, XRG, XRT) then Tweak it.

EDIT : run the lfs unzipper (run the file you downloaded)
After that Unlock lfs patch V

When Tweaking your car press SHIFT+ F4. not ALT+ F4 :P
Agree with Takumi, whats wrong with you harjun?
Is it really THAT difficould to write something that is meant nice, something that actually for ONCE can help someone.
But no, I know that is too much to ask from you, I have tried many times to mention to you, think before you f..ing writes, and if you canot help him, don`t even bother to answer him.
He just asked a simple question, tho it has been asked before many times you at least could try with your little nut of a brain to think out a reasonable answer for him.

Bah!
Agression out - next time help instead of trying to start a flamewar against people.
This is his 100000000th stupid reply already.. Stop it Harjun. He just asked normal question. Your really annoying, keep it up and you'll get banned.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :This is his 100000000th stupid reply already.. Stop it Harjun. He just asked normal question. Your really annoying, keep it up and you'll get banned.

+1

I`ll admit that this post deserves a slap, but I just expressing my oppinion.
He gave him a correct answer to the given question... No need to get your panties in a bunch over that.
Quote from Breizh :He gave him a correct answer to the given question... No need to get your panties in a bunch over that.

Even if he is right. Look at his post. He only got 1 post made. You can see that he is damn new to this. Maybe he doesnt even know how the forums work.

Look, He said that he even dont know how to start patch V. He didnt say "where can I find lfstweak or LfsPatch V". However everybody know's that Harjun is a big spammer and with his stupid reply's, you call that helping?
The first post gives an explanation and a link to patch V. There is nothing wrong with directing someone, who wants to use patch V, to be directed to that post.

This obsession with pointing and screaming at or about individuals on the forum, as soon as they post, really has to stop. If you have an issue with a post on the forum, then report it.

If you think that any/all of the mods and devs who receive your reported post might think you're being a bit over-sensitive or silly, you're probably right. In which case, get over it and move on.
Hello! dunno why but it wont work for me, i start lfs V then the tweak it works for 10 secs then it says i have to unlock s2 , but i have already unlocked it... and if i want to restart the tweak a window what says incorrect version of lfs appears twice, but i'm sure i started 0.5V, it is totally messed up dunno why.
Attached images
error.jpg
Quote from LFS KING :oh and btw i do have s2 acount .. i use a diff acount for s2 than forum ..

You would have better chances to get what you want if you actually post with your S2 licenced account. You can just login here with the same name and password as on lfs.net.
Quote from LFS KING :oh and btw i do have s2 acount .. i use a diff acount for s2 than forum ..

Please send me a PM from your S2 name immediately

Thanks
lol, LFS KING, thatss what all the people are called on demo on the drift servers...

by the way, it even does that for me, incorrect version of patch V for LFS in vista...basically, just run it as adminastrator, AFTER you have got in an XRT, and are on the track in single player, then it works, just carry on doing it for a few times, then it will work
Quote from harjun :lol, LFS KING, thatss what all the people are called on demo on the drift servers...

by the way, it even does that for me, incorrect version of patch V for LFS in vista...basically, just run it as adminastrator, AFTER you have got in an XRT, and are on the track in single player, then it works, just carry on doing it for a few times, then it will work

thx m8 it worx
ok, good job.
There isn't an LFS Tweak for x10.

Do you mean 0.5V?
If you mean 0.5q, then the car needs to be in the pits
Quote from Hasche :I'm having troble cause when I have the game up and running the tweak trainer can't find the car. a little help plz

Did you unlock the game?

bye bye..
[edited out by SamH] No need to help undesirables by giving them explanations or solutions.
Anyone have a LFSTweak or Mecanik for S2 version X? (I have a S2 License)
No! Please read the thread! :banghead:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG