The online racing simulator
I got S2.. AND I'M NOT A CRACKER.. I just bought a used one as you don't get new ones from Estonia.. And I saved money too..
Nvm.. I got license. Just haven't entered the voucher code on main page.. Big deal.. Someone had the same problem I have?!
Quote from wicked-one : you don't get new ones from Estonia.. And I saved money too..

Not true.
Why don't you enter you voucher then?
Quote from wicked-one :When I try to open a .twk file with tweak.. it says:runtime error "13" type mismatch.. what should I do to get it working?

Sounds like the .twk file is corrupt. Does this happen with just one file or all? There may also be a problem with your decimal seperator, try changing this from a comma (,) to a period (.). You can find the option in Windows under Regional & Language Options in Control Panel.

Quote from wicked-one :I got S2.. AND I'M NOT A CRACKER.. I just bought a used one as you don't get new ones from Estonia.. And I saved money too..

Would you mind dropping me a PM from your licensed account to back up that statement?
Possible, but, this is not a speedhacker, UFR have 1500hp, AWD and 512kg
In this video, it's a speedhack
But not use speedhack (i don't know) in this video :
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=eTQ_OyikKe0
"MecaniK X for Personal use only"
Meh. I like mine better. A touch more realistic too.
Waaah, You can send to me ?
Quote from Bob Smith :Meh. I like mine better. A touch more realistic too.

release that already or i shall send kev over to your place to bore it out of you (ive been told he talks as slow as he drives)
I dont understand why some people doesnt want to share it if Mecanik (or whatever it is) can only be use in single player. Or did i missed something ?
Does this Tweak work with S2 Alpha 0.5X10 ?
omg....your such a noob....AAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO IT DOESN't!
Yes...

How could it not be on purpose when YOU write it with your keyboard?

It's not very nice, though.
Quote from zeugnimod :Yes...

How could it not be on purpose when YOU write it with your keyboard?

It's not very nice, though.

neither are the people who aren't nice to me
Do you like it if they are not nice to you?
Don`t be affraight to think before writing, it usually seems to help, tho I know it`s a lot of hard work
Yes or no is enough for me.. i have tried to get it work, it says, "Searching for car"
No, it`s does not work with the latest released versions of LFS
So the only way for you to use Tweak is to install LFS version V, and then install tweak.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG