Kovalainen
De la Rosa
Sutil
Webber
davidson
Sato
Fisichella
Who is going to mclaren next year?
Note the poll only has the drivers that are not signed with teams yet for next season(so no Rosberg or button etc)
Quote from Mustafur :Note the poll only has the drivers that are not signed with teams yet for next season(so no Rosberg or button etc)

edit: oh crap i forgot liuzzi(i cant spell for sh*t)
Yeah if you think about it, Button can't go, he is committed to Honda. Rosberg is confirmed for Williams as well, and i doubt kovalinen will move from Renault.

My guess is Webber becuase Alonso seems to be wanting a move to RedBull(from what ive been hearing)although i can't picture it.
Quote from Mustafur :Who would you think/want should take the spare Mclaren seat

I think this is wrong, because shouldn´t be the same. For example, I would like to see De La Rosa but honestly, I don´t think that will happen
I don't know, how is going McLaren?

How is McLaren Going
How Going is McLaren
How McLaren Going Is

Umm?

Is McLaren a verb? How are you going to do a McLaren?

I don't get it?
Quote from tristancliffe :I don't know, how is going McLaren?

How is McLaren Going
How Going is McLaren
How McLaren Going Is

Umm?

Is McLaren a verb? How are you going to do a McLaren?

I don't get it?

Im tired, my keyboard is stuffed, you work it out..
Quote from NitroNitrous :I think this is wrong, because shouldn´t be the same. For example, I would like to see De La Rosa but honestly, I don´t think that will happen

As stated before im tired, i need sleep, so im not thinking clearly right now..

btw. I think De La Rosa has a fairly good chance..
When I'm tired I can still type. And when my keyboard is stuffed, I either un-stuff it or get a new one.

I don't attempt to type in English on internet forums (or foreign ones for that matter, except double-dutch).

Edit: PDLR cannot GO to McLaren, he's already there.

I can understand why no driver would want to go there actually, as it turns out to be a pretty crap team at management! But I reckon a young Finnish driver who currently wears yellow/white/blue overalls.

Unfortunately it will ruin his career (unless he beats Hamilton, which isn't impossible), being in a team with a driver that everyone in the whole entire world ever (if you read the british press) loves.
Quote from tristancliffe :When I'm tired I can still type. And when my keyboard is stuffed, I either un-stuff it or get a new one.

I don't attempt to type in English on internet forums (or foreign ones for that matter, except double-dutch).

Well i guess some of us are just not as skilled as you Tristan!
Some, like you, clearly aren't. Others are vastly more skilled. If I'm average, then you must be somewhere way below average.
i would clap but im not average enough!
De la Rosa could be their only choice I think. He has previous GP experience, and has been testing for them for quite a while. Though, I've heard he will continue to be their test driver.....

I am just watching this list here to see what teams/drivers get updated: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2 ... _season#Teams_and_drivers
Quote from tristancliffe :Unfortunately it will ruin his career (unless he beats Hamilton, which isn't impossible), being in a team with a driver than everyone in the whole entire world ever (if you read the british press) loves.

You could have caught him there, Mustafur.

I voted Sutil.
Would be cool if Sutil would drive there... =)
I don't think one typo makes my post as bad as his first post...
Would have been better than
Quote from Mustafur :Well i guess some of us are just not as skilled as you Tristan!

Quote from tristancliffe :Unfortunately it will ruin his career (unless he beats Hamilton, which isn't impossible), being in a team with a driver that everyone in the whole entire world ever (if you read the british press) loves.

I missed the start of the whole LH fiasco. Why is it exactly that he gets so much press attention?
Add Hiedfeld and I will vote for him.
No idea
De La Rose simply, can't be Nick Heidfeld, he has BMW Contract. Why don't people read!
Quote from BlueFlame :De La Rose simply, can't be Nick Heidfeld, he has BMW Contract. Why don't people read!

Contracts mean nothing in F1, as we have recently seen with Alonso leaving Mclaren. You can buy a driver out of his contract, since BMW were not too keen on signing Nick for another year, they might want him out of the way so their boy wonder Vettel can step into his seat.
It is spelled Kovalainen, not Kovalinen, Kavionlainen, Kanvioli, Kolanvilinen, Kovnnllinen. Kovalainen that is.
Just like Reikonnen?
I've heard Hackiinen is coming back?

He's going to be coached by either Grolgnome or Vatinnernn
I heard they've got some new Egyptian driver who's got a really badass helmet design.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG