The online racing simulator
KTM RC8 launched
(23 posts, started )
#1 - nihil
KTM RC8 launched
Quote :KTM launched the all new 1190 RC8 yesterday at the Milan Motorcycle show, making it the first Austrian made Superbike. They intend to field the aggressive looking machine in European Superstock with a view to stepping up to Superbike in the future.

http://www.crash.net/motorspor ... ld_superbike_paddock.html

Gotta say I love the look of this thing...

EDIT:

Changed link - realised I had linked to the 2004 prototype...
I'm not all keen on it TBH. Kudos for KTM stepping up into the sportsbike world though.
side profile nice! But the front is BUTT UGLY lol
Looks a bit odd, but it's a v-twin, so it gets a thumbs up from me
I'm in love, but so out of cash.

If you buy one and live nearby, let me know. I promise I won't stalk you or break into your garage while you're sleeping so I could touch it or do anything involving bodyoil and carwax...
#8 - JJ72
orgami!
it's ridiculously quick round the corners, at testing they had a variable throttle fitted to lower the max revs round a corner! brilliant stuff, get it on the grid and lets see what it can really do!
KTM, Aprilia in the future, maybe MV Augusta (crossing fingers...), hmm SBK starting to be even better than it was! Weeee!
Oh and i read somewhere BMW has interest in sbk...
Not the nicest bikes around still prefer the gixer's, hayabusa's, r1, r6, fireblades and ninja's. KTM should stick to crossers in my opinion where they have most well nearly all of their rep is.
Anything that isn't a 4 pot rice burner is a good bike in my eyes
1997 Yamaha YZF 600 S Thundercat

or a Milli

but theres my age showin lol
Quote from =C.R= Boomshanka :1997 Yamaha YZF 600 S Thundercat

or a Milli

but theres my age showin lol

Is that a question? or a statement

I'd pick the mille (RSV) everytime, I love my Aprilia, I think my Falco is a better all round road bike than the mille (RSV) anyway.
Looks veeery nice indeed.
Sport bikes and Sports cars aren't very different. They both need to go back to there 90's styles when they looke good.
Need to change the ornage to dayglo orange and get rid of that nasty front light and it would be a lean mean bad machine, until then ill get an R6, or one of them new ducati's yum!

http://i157.photobucket.com/al ... /pearcy_2k7/pesky01sm.jpg << dayglo orange, plus i rather have this :P
God that thing is insane looking.
What i don't get is the one on the rght is obviously a road bike with mirrors and rear seat, you'd the think the one on the elft would be for trackdays, but you still need mirrors on trackdays
Good point, I didn't notice that when I first glimpsed at the picture before I had to go.

Maybe they just aren't showing them, they might have more aerodynamic and lighter mirrors on the race version. I just can't get over how thin the whole thing is, especially the rear fin it just looks like it's beingheld up by nothing behind the seat.
It lacks a pair of wheels.

Still good looking though.

KTM RC8 launched
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG