The online racing simulator
[PM] Parkfield Motorsport
(162 posts, started )
Made a quick team skin for Bott Round 2
Attached images
FXO_parkfieldmsport.JPG
News Update
Team [PM] has a new driver!

[PM]=Soovija= from Estonia is our latest recruit. He brings skinning & league organising skills to the team as well as some damn quick driving.

Welcome to the team Soovija .

Bott Round 2:

Bozo & myself took part in round 2 of the Bott championship last weekend & finished well in our respective pools.
Parkfield Motorsport now have 206points & are placed 36th overall.

RESULTS can be found here.

RSSC Round 5:

Bozo & I also took part in the RSSC this week where bozo struggled a bit finishing down in 19th. I was looking at a strong 8th position but on the final lap the unthinkable happened & my connection dropped net result DNF.

Better luck next time.
(see above posts for results & standings)
good luck in bott...glad to race u guys. Gongrats for new driver, Soovija
Haha, lolz....
Whats so funny Mr Kirill ??
Nothing really, just worked with Mr.Soovija ,we had team some time. Dont want to insult, but i cant say much good ,he has ideas. But its hard to work with him ,we had very many discussions over his works.

Best part was when he said that he can get to Adaptive or Fusion in one click on keyboard. But when i saw that he only got in PM it made me laugh a bit
Yes. Many good times though. Kirill was too busy with cruising and i just hate to cruise. I couldnt join Fusion because of my PC and internet, but I got new connection and very fast PC. Certainly I`m gonna learn much here in Parkfield Motorsports. Need to get in shape. I wrote to many teams, but because of my connection I had to say sorry, but I cant.
Setup
Westhill setup for the XFR its not the best as I have altered it from a Kyoto set. Good for slow 45's but does not last on tyres , feel free to fish around for anything you can get your hands on.
Attached files
XF GTR_WEmod[pm].set - 132 B - 163 views
#34 - Dru
throttle control Ant... its the only way good luck mate
Team LX6 Skin & Quali set for FE Green
Attached images
LX6_parkfieldmsport.JPG
Attached files
LX6_green inf.set - 132 B - 865 views
Team News
Team [PM] have been busy racing:

Battle of the teams

Two more rounds have taken place with mixed results & a few last minute changes but we are hanging in there & are currently placed 32nd ish (when the points go up on the board).

RESULTS HERE

RSSC2

The last two rounds of the RSSC have taken place & Parkfield M'sports drivers finished strongly with some consistent driving in a very competitive field. Bozo & myself placed 6th & 20th respectively in the overall championship standings. The RSSC is going to be featured on SimRacerTV, be sure to check it out .

FINAL STANDINGS

RECRUITING

We have recently taken on a new trainee driver/member who's name I shall announce when his trial period has elapsed.(although you will probably meet him before then)

Team [PM] are always on the look out for new drivers so if you're interested in joining a small, friendly team then drop me a line:
anttt69 on this forum or just post in this thread.
Team Skins
We now have a number of team skins available. (for use by team members)
Thought I would put them all in one place, here:
Attached images
FXO_parkfieldmsport.JPG
LX6_parkfieldmsport.JPG
XRT_[PM]ANT.JPG
XFR_Parkfieldmsport.JPG
Bott Skins
[PM] Team Skins for GTR Cars
Attached images
XRR_3[PM]msport.JPG
FZR_[PM] Ant.JPG
Team Results! new format
Some very promising results from two of the biggest leagues in LFS

OLFSL

Ant Pool 2 Pos - 7th
Burak Pool 4 Pos - 12th

Battle of the Teams

Bozo Pool 2 Pos - 12th
Ant Pool 2 Pos - 19th

Bott Current Standings: We have moved up another 3 positions in the championship table & now reside in 28th

Click Here!
Bott Pictures
I got out my virtual camera this afternoon & took some pics of Round 5 @ Kyoto National. Enjoy!
Attached images
Rnd5grid.JPG
rn5ant.JPG
rnd5boz.JPG
jerancrashesant.JPG
antlapped.JPG
Team News
Tribunal Rules in our favour.

"Complaint against AMT|DJeranDOS

Battle of the teams received a complaint about AMT|DJeranDOSfor contact.
Rule Broken

"When overtaking and defending, a driver must give racing room to the car in order to account for lag, brake lockups, understeer, over steer."

After reviewing those situations the judges decided to issue
AMT|DJeranDOS a Level 2 D (1 Lap, behind [PM]Ant) penalty."

This means that [PM] receive two extra points & AMT loose a handful of points in the championship standings.
Fox Skin
Fox skin for the next bott event. Thanks to Burak
Attached images
FOX_Parkfieldmsport.JPG
Team News
Our thoughts must go out to our trainee driver Burak who fractured his arm at the weekend. This means that he will not be able to drive for quite a while .

Get well soon mate :nurse:.

Bott Round 6 Results

Ant - 9th Pool 2
Burak - DNS

Looking forward to round seven.
Thanks a lot!

I'm having terrible days since I can't drive... It's really boring. I don't have much to do here at home, just sit and read the forums. I think I'm getting better though.

Thanks to God my left arm was fractured, so I still can use mouse

What I did in my free (and bored) time is the FO8 skin for the next event. Hope you like it.
Attached images
FO8_PM.jpg
Bott Round 7
:heyjoe67_:

With the next round looming large, its time to dust down that F08 thats been hiding at the back of the garage, & get some high speed track action.

Please start practicing for round 7 if you wish to drive. After last rounds disaster we really need to bag some points this time around, & climb a few rungs in the championship table.

You can keep track of your current practice pace here courtesy of Elite's LFSpb which has been setup for the Aston Grand Prix/ F08 combo.

edit: fixed link
Gona be a little bit late to quali. more computer problems .
edit: I have found a temporary replacement
I just made 2.02.92 (bad time , i screwd good splits several time), but I cant see it in the LSSpb.
Quote from okijuhans :I just made 2.02.92 (bad time , i screwd good splits several time), but I cant see it in the LSSpb.

209 okijuhans Parkfield Motorsport FO8 2.02.920 12
there you go mate
Thanks m8. Maybe it was delay in the system.

[PM] Parkfield Motorsport
(162 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG