The online racing simulator
stunt track
(18 posts, started )
stunt track
exciting...not really a backflip though
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
Quote from harjun :exciting...not really a backflip though

Lol i wonder how popler make those ramps that are at greater angle caus if i know i want to make my superramp that goes as hing as a building
Quote from harjun :exciting...not really a backflip though

242 FPS? Finally managed to set up a damn good rig I see.
You need to stop saving the images in paint if you wanna get good quality. If you look at that screenie, you will notice the pixels have "bled" thus making the overall quality looking abit poor.

I suggest saving them in another program. i.e paint.net or photoshop.
i have to save it as a jpeg in paint, thats why, otherwise the files too large to host on lfsforum
my jpegs are BMPs converted to JPEGs and they look fine.
whats wrong with my picture, and how are the pixels bled...man, you should have gone to specsavers
Harjun ,,
its to ramp on the backstraight on Bl1 nothing special..

But thx anyway . i cant dislike you just because you made something every1 else could
just stop spamming my thread
i didnt make it...mutt107 made it, i just posted pics for people to see...
FFS lads, who cares if the picture is 'bled' or is 'poor quality'. Its a picture of a ramp, you dont need high quality in a pic of a ramp. He just wanted to do a quick screenie so he went into paint instead of trying to ope gimp/PS/psp/other which take a good while to open up.

Give the lad a break, he was only trying to help...
Quote from niall09 :FFS lads, who cares if the picture is 'bled' or is 'poor quality'. Its a picture of a ramp, you dont need high quality in a pic of a ramp. He just wanted to do a quick screenie so he went into paint instead of trying to ope gimp/PS/psp/other which take a good while to open up.

Give the lad a break, he was only trying to help...

+1

iv been lounging about the forums alot since i joined (altho i dont post much) and Harjun gets [slightly] more stick than he should. Be nice people =)
Ok lads... IT WORKS.

(i landed teh back flip 2)
Attached images
Image1.jpg

stunt track
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG