The online racing simulator
very fast setup for xrt
(46 posts, started )
very fast setup for xrt
hi, I need a very fast setup for the XRT (I drive at Blackwood)
Do YOU have someone???????????? THNX
#2 - dev
haha... no, I think there is one.... But Thanks
MM i don't want to make new topic so i want to ask someone to post here drag setup for XRT that makes a time under 12.50
Quote from moskvich3v1 :MM i don't want to make new topic so i want to ask someone to post here drag setup for XRT that makes a time under 12.50

For which track?
#6 - J@tko
This doens't mean that he's a cracker. Demo drivers do drag races on the Blackwood back straight.
And how do they time them?
Checking the time at the top right when they reach the grass/sand on the end of the straight or whatever...
But he could not really time it to anything other than the nearest second? Unless he used that insim application that someone came up with that makes the Blackwood back straight into a drag strip?

EDIT: Got beaten!
Quote from moskvich3v1 :MM i don't want to make new topic so i want to ask someone to post here drag setup for XRT that makes a time under 12.50

......I dont think an XRT can get down the BL striaght in 12.50 seconds to start with. Unless that insim app only does 1/4 miles
The XRT can't do a 12.5 1/4 mile though. I know when I'm at the drag strip, I can only do 13.3 on a proper setup. It must just be a point-to-point measurement.
~Bryan~
man my setup best time for XRT on Blackwood drag strip is 12.60 but i see dudes that makes 11.90 1/4 mile time
Tweak is fun for me >_>

Running sevens is cool.

I don't have a lot of drag racing skills, and LFS does not do tire warmers, so it is hard for me to dig in to the sixes with the XRT.

Back on topic... SEARCH
Quote from Mountaindewzilla :Tweak is fun for me >_>

Running sevens is cool.

I don't have a lot of drag racing skills, and LFS does not do tire warmers, so it is hard for me to dig in to the sixes with the XRT.

Back on topic... SEARCH

Ive done 6.77 in my Tweaked XRT XD!
Quote from moskvich3v1 :man my setup best time for XRT on Blackwood drag strip is 12.60 but i see dudes that makes 11.90 1/4 mile time

Then its not a 1/4 mile. I very much doubt a car like the XRT could do a 11.90 1/4 time in reality, even on slicks!
It just doesn't have the power to weight ratio to do it. Maybe if it had a juicy front mount itercooler, an inline-6 with a twin turbo setup...oh wait, that's a Supra But don't you think the XRT is a little under powered for what it is, and what it's supposed to be?
~Bryan~
Quote from dropin_biking :The XRT can't do a 12.5 1/4 mile though. I know when I'm at the drag strip, I can only do 13.3 on a proper setup. It must just be a point-to-point measurement.
~Bryan~

uh, I did a 12.37 on the BL insim drag mod.. excuse meh?

and you're a demo user, how you have drag strip?

I feel a burning bannaana.
It's pretty simple, the XRT can NOT do a sub 13 quarter mile, at least not now. The BL straight isn't flat, remember that. With a proper set, launching properly with limited wheel spin, and throwing it through the gears as quick as possible I've managed 13.27 at the drag strip. Drag racing on the Blackwood track would allow tires being pre-heated too, right?
~Bryan~
BL straight is not flat-its down hill-thats why you get the 12's

And yes dam yu beat me to it i was going to say about him and when hes 'at the drag strip'(at a friends of course...)

EDIT: Dam drop' in you beat me as well =[
Your too slow, get nawzzz
~Bryan~
ops my mistake i was talked about a BL Track with drag mod please someone to upload drag setup that makes a time under 12.60
"Unlocker code" for what?

very fast setup for xrt
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG