The online racing simulator
M&M vs. Smarties
(75 posts, started )

Poll : Which of these do you prefer?

M&M
Smarties
Both
None
Quote from Tweaker :lol what???? Smarties are everywhere here, and made in NJ. I don't buy the little kids pack ones too... I get MEGA Smarties

M&Ms are so-so... I'd really only like to have Peanut Butter M&Ms or Reeses Pieces.

M&M's and smarty's are everywhere. Here in the Netherlands there widely available too. With smarties the capsule is too sweet (kidsstuff), M&M's FTW
am I the only one who of all the sweets prefers Ritter sport?
Whats Ritter Sport?
Ahhh
We have them here |in Norway too, really like those .
What is sporty about them?
I have no idea
Like a chocolade we have in Norway - "Sport Lunch" = yeah sure -.-
I'm sure you can get many foreign chocolate in supermarkets like Lidl or Aldi.

I love Schogetten, whenever i go to Lidl, I always get this!
Quote from niall09 :I'm sure you can get many foreign chocolate in supermarkets like Lidl or Aldi.

I love Schogetten, whenever i go to Lidl, I always get this!

WTH there are Lidl and Aldi's in ireland?
that funny we have them in holland to

But i say bot i like peunit m&m's and i like smarties alot
Quote from Chrisuu01 :WTH there are Lidl and Aldi's in ireland?

Aldi and Lidl Sux. Albert Heijn Pwns all!
#65 - JTbo
We do have Lidl here, but can't remember what they sell, I don't like to shop there as they threat workers like shite

Yes we do.

Its actually very popular over here. I live in a town called Charleville in County Cork and there are about 3,400 people living here. A Brazilian person got murdered here a few years back and the news reported that there were 120 Brazilians living here. In total, there are about 300 foreigners living here from Lithuania, Brazil, Romanians, etc.

All of these people go to Lidl because its what they are used to at home. This is big reason why Lidl has been succesfull over here.

Also, the prices in Lidl are very cheap ):
slightly OT
Attached images
fudge.jpg
Me: What do you kids want from the store?

Kids in unison: Peanut Butter Cups!

Every time I go to the store
Mike, address is in PM Send lots of them!

We hace Lidl in Norway too
Never been on any of their stores tho...
We have Lidl here too. I went this lunch actually. Bought some Kinder Happy Hippos, they're awesome, much better than M&Ms or Smarties

Lidl and Aldi are all around the world. And when you can find an Aldi, you'll probably find a Lidle not far from it.
The bosses of both stores are brothers, they got in a fight, so one of the two brothers started his own store: Lidl. Now every time an Aldi opens, a Lidl is on it's way, I've witnessed it over here myself.
#75 - JTbo
Quote from sgt.flippy :Lidl and Aldi are all around the world. And when you can find an Aldi, you'll probably find a Lidle not far from it.
The bosses of both stores are brothers, they got in a fight, so one of the two brothers started his own store: Lidl. Now every time an Aldi opens, a Lidl is on it's way, I've witnessed it over here myself.

But here we have no Aldi, only Lidl, afaik. Maybe one brother decided to get headstart in this area?

However I doubt this is too good place to do business as here is so little amount of people.

M&M vs. Smarties
(75 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG