The online racing simulator
What Football team do you suport ?
(196 posts, started )
Forza!
Manchester United!!

The Red Devils!!:headbang:
can we keep this sort ov on topic please , all i have is 1 page ov teams and 4 ov arguments lol
9/1 on rangers to beat barca on wednesday, well worth a fiver alan huttons right boot
Cmon Rangers!
Quote from jwardy :can we keep this sort ov on topic please , all i have is 1 page ov teams and 4 ov arguments lol

Well...what did you honestly expect when you dig down to man's true passion?

On topic...Hope the Mighty Blues can come away from Germany tonight with 3 points...then we have just about qualified for knockout stages of Champs League.
Almost a pity LiverScouse wont be in the next round..would have liked to get some more revenge for the goal that never was!
Haha, Chelsea fans need to get some passion, and fix up a better song rather than COME ON CHELSEA, bor-ing.
Quote from BlueFlame :Haha, Chelsea fans need to get some passion, and fix up a better song rather than COME ON CHELSEA, bor-ing.

We DO have a good one...goes something like this:
(to the tune of You'll never walk alone)
Sign on, sign on,
With a pen, in your hand,
cos you'll ......

Ooops...better not carry on...

I'll sing THIS one instead:
Leave the alloys on the car..
leave the alloys on the car!

Quote :Forever and ever
(Where-ever we gooooooo)
We'll follow our team
Cos we are the Chelsea
And we are supreme

We'll never be mastered
By no Northern basta**s
And we'll keep the Blue Flag
Flying High

Flying High up in the sky
We'll keep the Blue flag flying high
From Stamford Bridge to Wembley
We'll keep the Blue Flag flying high!

Notherners have real Passion, Southerners are in it for the money.
Quote from BlueFlame :Notherners have real Passion, Southerners are in it for the money.

sort of contradicting those 'racism' posts you did in this thread before

Yes, I have nothing to say about football at the minute :nol2:
Well this time it is more of a slanging match, rather than me defending all Scousers.

But you know you agree with what I said
8-0! THAT IS WHAT PASSION DOES, IT WINS.
Chelsea can't get a win like that, even WITH all the good players and money.
Even one more than Arsenal 2 weeks ago.

Not a good evening for the german clubs, though.
Schalke deserved it though...
Because of the team they played against or because of how they played?
They dominated the game and were so Unlucky.. Even a Chelsea fan knows it was a lucky escape
Quote from zeugnimod :Because of the team they played against or because of how they played?

PLEASE NOTE>>>THIS IS FROM A CHELSEA SUPPORTER>>

Shalke were VERY VERY Unlucky..
They played a LOT better than Chelsea tonight...but only because we were crap!
That's good to hear.

Looks like they saved their energy for today at the last weekend then. They lost against Cottbus, one of the worst teams in the Bundesliga.

But if you ask me Chelsea could have won. I am more sad about Bremen's loss.
but, in Chelsea and Schalkes group, GO ROSENBORG
Quote from BlueFlame :but, in Chelsea and Schalkes group, GO ROSENBORG

IIRC (and I do ), Chelsea played a crap game at the start of the group stage, and only managed to draw against a side they were expected to beat easily..
The next game, they went to Valencia, a notoriously difficult venue, and won convincingly.
Today we played crap, but were expected to win...

Guess who is next
Quote from BlueFlame :8-0! THAT IS WHAT PASSION DOES, IT WINS.
Chelsea can't get a win like that, even WITH all the good players and money.

Hmmm, If Chelsea played that game against that same performance, they could easily score 8
No, Liverpool were stunning, Besiktas weren't good tonight, but the fact that Hyppiä and Caragher hardly touched the ball, tells you alot about our team. You can't say Besiktas were THAT poor, the goal keeper could save the ball, when he wasn't too busy dropping it again although, the defense was poor, they couldn't get it to mid-field, but honestly, Liverpool were too savage for them to push forward, Reina's only touches of the ball were from Goal Kicks passbacks, and that ONE time he made a save.
Bah, stop going on and on and on and on about Liverpool, haven't won a Premiership! While United have won it 9 times!

that usually shuts ye up
Quote from niall09 :Bah, stop going on and on and on and on about Liverpool, haven't won a Premiership! While United have won it 9 times!

that usually shuts ye up

but Manchester United have only won as many EU cups as Nottingham Forest, that usually shuts YOU up.
We still have won EU Cups, Liverpool have NEVER won the Premiership
Quote from niall09 :We still have won EU Cups, Liverpool have NEVER won the Premiership

but won Div 1 many times, The Premiership is just what Div1 used to be.. if you didn't already know. Man Utd were in Div1 when we won it, so it stands the same as if we won the Prem now, you are still in it. What's your point?

What Football team do you suport ?
(196 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG