The online racing simulator
[Request]Insim Programer , for Cruise
I dont know how to do that the insim , but i have a cool ideas for create a server with insim and a layout

The basicaly idea is (i dont see any server Cruise whit this)

More fast you run or drive , more money earn

And more fun for coops

The track for create the layout is kyoto Gp Long or aston Gran touring

Whit cars prices and stuff like that

If someon is interesting in this crazy idea , plz pm me to cordinate time and days to dev this thing

My msn is Inmortal_fire@hotmail.com

Sorry for my bad english

Regards
Inouva
Quote from Inouva :I(i dont see any server Cruise whit this)

Sorry, but isn't every Cruise server like this?

You'll need to learn InSim and a programming language if you want a Cruise Server. The creators of these programs spend months of time and effort into creating a decent cruise server, so they're not gonna just give it away. If you get the C# InSim base (don't have a link, but it's in this forum I think), that makes making an InSim program so much easier.
#3 - Chri
i think there are already enough cruise server, i would like to see more better race server with clean and fair races...
Ok , the thing is

The server runs without layout , only money to buy cars

And more faster drive more money earn , and more fun for cops =P

Is no like cruise server but... , i think can be cool chases
Quote from Inouva :I dont know how to do that the insim , but i have a cool ideas for create a server with insim and a layout

The basicaly idea is (i dont see any server Cruise whit this)

More fast you run or drive , more money earn

And more fun for coops

The track for create the layout is kyoto Gp Long or aston Gran touring

Whit cars prices and stuff like that

If someon is interesting in this crazy idea , plz pm me to cordinate time and days to dev this thing

My msn is Inmortal_fire@hotmail.com

Sorry for my bad english

Regards
Inouva

CLC is aston gran touring. the faster you drive the more money you earn. (no new idea there)

TC is (iirc) kyoto gp. faster you drive less you earn and cluttered with noob cops.
*sigh*
Yeah don't forget LTC

The more you drive - The more you're rammed.
The longer you spend, the more noobs you get to know.
#8 - vane
lets just say, there are millions apon billions(maybe a bit of an overstatement) of people wanting to do this but they are all too lazy to learn coding, i believe if you can't be bothered to learn coding then you don't really deserve this.

im learning to code so i don't have to pester that many coders :P, thanks mcgas001, really appreciate it
Close this tread plz
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG