The online racing simulator
Moo Racing
(499 posts, started )
Hey danny. That's a nice combo, but normal life also means full planned weekends with sport matches and other crap

Im unable to be there at the 22nd, but i wish you good luck.

And general lee, shift-r was not sufficient, the real world is greater and more fun then LFS
Niko when are you going to create a thread for Team KAAZ?

http://www.lfs-torque.net/cgi- ... B.pl?num=1189707858/10#10

Edit2: to the demand of someone who wants to remain anonymous, I'll edit the thing:

[removed by SamH]

Edit3: oh yeh the reason why I had to publicise this is simple; I hate being harsed by some peoples (aka T3h General Lee and S14 Drift...) cuz they feel like they need to defend other peoples...
Quote from Riders Motion :Niko when are you going to create a thread for Team KAAZ?

Edit2: to the demand of someone who wants to remain anonymous, I'll edit the thing:

[removed by SamH]

Edit3: oh yeh the reason why I had to publicise this is simple; I hate being harsed by some peoples (aka T3h General Lee and S14 Drift...) cuz they feel like they need to defend other peoples...

You really do like being a bitch dont you, why dont you leave Niko alone his done nothing wrong, and a simple fact is ur not making any friends by being an Arse to people.

But all that aside hows Moo going? lol i know horrible cover up ey.
PRIVATE message Riders.

Congratulations on proving yourself to be an ****.
He changed team Again?
Riders, you really are a nosy ****. Whatever Niko does with Moo / other teams is none of your business. You really are turning into a ****ing retard, Jon.
You really bitch on about the little things, and none of them have anything to do with you, grow up
this is a team recruiting forum.......

Please keep personal comments to the respective team forum or in PM's!!!!!!
Quote from StableX :this is a team recruiting forum.......

Please keep personal comments to the respective team forum or in PM's!!!!!!

Followed your advice mate
Pretty classless Riders. Gratz on being an ass! Grow up dude!

Edit: LOL!!!
that was abit out of order jon
I've removed recent screenshots of PMs for obvious reasons. Please don't anyone collect an infraction or ban. This forum doesn't need the hassle.
Thanks Sam.

Well, I have no comment to make on Niko other than what has been said already. We are (I hope) still friends so it wasn't THAT bad
Sorry I havent been around guys, I have started a new job so I can pay to see you bunch of animals (excuse the pun hehe) The hours are 2pm-10pm and I rush around in the morning and I just chat to the enemy before I go off to bed.

I miss you already babes xx
Quote from Leifde :So which of you nubs is gonna drive with me in the next BoTT? The combo is UFR/XFR at Westhill. 50 laps.

You're the best in that car. You can do it, Bob and I are gunna practise later while your playing on Gayple Story.
Quote from Riders Motion :Niko when are you going to create a thread for Team KAAZ?

[removed by SamH]

[sorry for double pots]
Oh look, its the nosey idiot from canada who gets involved in other peoples buisness and types in a size 120 text size in caps on MSN because I am a self important twat.

p.s - if you didn't get involved in buisness which doesnt concern you I wouldn't have anything to say to you I mean, who would
Dude Just leave it, Niko did what he did and thats that. This topic is about Moo. Racing not about flaming niko for switching teams..

>_<
'Bout time we got a new member don't ya think?

Hehe, I'm proud to announce Scrabby has joined the herd.

So yeah, welcome Scrabby and lets hope you have a long, fun, stay
#493 - Ast
Welcome Scrabby, good to see you in Moo.
No doubt we will see eachother on the track .

Ast.
Scrabby, if you have a funny accent, look out...There is a certain someone, I wont say his name here, but he does impressions of all the herd. Quite funny so I've heard..I'm never on when he does them...

As I said in PM format, Welcome!
Ok... :P, i can make funny noises to so don't be affraid
Thx Danny for picking me up into the team, I'm very glad about it

Grtz,
Kevin
Yea, you're good with the funny noises, crazy man :P
grats on the website and everything, this team is starting to shape up!
The team was starting to shape up from day one

We've had a solid team since about April now. We've had our ups and downs but we're still going. I'm quite proud of our little herd here
Now all we need is some good teampictures with everyone who's on the team

Moo Racing
(499 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG