The online racing simulator
AIR TIME! your best airtime pictures!
(149 posts, started )
Quote from mickyc30 :hey mate thanks for the help! i dont know why people have to incist of flaming demo users!
cheers michael

I insist on flaming Demo users because half of them are cracking the game, which isn't any helpfull for our devs, putting a lot of efforts in this wornderfull game. If you don't want to be flamed, put on a fire-proof suit (i.e. buy a license) then we you won't complaint about this anymore
You do realize that you too were a demo racer at one point..

And you might just be saying this to try and hide the fact that you were..

DUN DUN DUN!

A CRACKER.
Quote from Mithras :You do realize that you too were a demo racer at one point..

And you might just be saying this to try and hide the fact that you were..

DUN DUN DUN!

A CRACKER.

Markz, I have no reasons to crack this game, and now that I am licensed, why would you accuse me of this. Oh wait, you we're a Demo ricer for what... hmmm... 2 years? Stop to accuse me of cracking the game in 1 month when you we're a potential cracker for a longer time than me...
Holy shit man, I wasn't accusing you of anything.

It's called humor?

And there's no need to have lashed out on me in a PM

Just a joke dude, chill.
-
(mickyc30) DELETED by mickyc30
-
(iluuv2sk8) DELETED by iluuv2sk8
weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
here are my best shots

and riders motion do u realize how nuch of an ass you sound like its not his fault he doesnt have enough money hell i was a demo racer for almost a year and i never even tried to crack it so stop bein so mean to demo racers there good people alot of the times. and learn how to take a joke jees.
Attached images
big air.JPG
big air 2.JPG
face plant.JPG
high flying.JPG
hey bro nice pics, ive got your bloody car skin, its nice lol
haha thanks
XFG, LFSTweak Patch V, Ramps and Blackwood GP

EQUALS=
(Click thumbnails below)
Attached images
LFS V 2007-04-07 17-53-18-75.png
LFS V 2007-04-07 10-54-56-26.png
LFS V 2007-04-07 10-54-38-54.png
LFS V 2007-04-07 10-53-46-46.png
nice
Quote from Riders Motion :I insist on flaming Demo users because half of them are cracking the game

I was a demo user once, as was you...By your genius theory, that makes one of us a cracker. I'll tell you this for free, it sure as hell wasn't me, can I flame you now Cracker?
Quote from Riders Motion :I AM A CRACKER!

SO riders motion IS a cracker!!!!!!!!!!! on the second pic of the post 2 above mine it looks like you have a huge car lol.
STOP THIS FLAMING PLEASE! before a mod closes a perfectly good thread! thats what the report button is for!
Not of me, just some I snagged from SimRS events.
Attached images
screenshot-021107-6.jpg
screenshot-032507-1.jpg
screenshot-040107-2.jpg
i like this one very much, nothng special , but i still like it
Attached images
LFS 2007-09-30 02-29-31-31.jpg
Quote from adagio4lv :i like this one very much, nothng special , but i still like it

A AZЗЯPMI UЯABUЅ

Very nice......

Good photo - pity the Subaru skin is on backwards! (i've discovered that cyrillic is useful for backwards letters!)
here's mine

http://s160.photobucket.com/al ... p;current=GeneralLee1.jpg

I even had the horn!

I had some of crazy air I've got off of tires and the back straight barriers. in one I flew over the fence and fell through the bottom of the grass off the track. I lost the screen shots though.

as for the screenshot the OP posted, I can't see it, but I can belive he got big air off of the barriers without damage, I've done the same thing a fue times, and other times it pancaked the front of my car.

OMG demo racers hack?!?!? :bananadea...........:ambulance lol, half of demo racers I've raced with don't even know there are hacks for this game. I didn't know untill someone posted about a hacker, then I was like, wow, hackers actualy get banned in this game? Most games I play hackers usualy run rampant and don't get banned. Unless its on steam, then we fair players just stand by and wave as they lose there games one by one.

edit: if you want the skin, that is one I made after seeing someone elses go at it and thinking "this will never do"
it's available on my photobucket acount, I don't care for it, so download and butcher all you want, nothing on that skin is of value to me.
Quote from DragonCommando :here's mine

http://s160.photobucket.com/al ... p;current=GeneralLee1.jpg

I even had the horn!

I had some of crazy air I've got off of tires and the back straight barriers. in one I flew over the fence and fell through the bottom of the grass off the track. I lost the screen shots though.

as for the screenshot the OP posted, I can't see it, but I can belive he got big air off of the barriers without damage, I've done the same thing a fue times, and other times it pancaked the front of my car.

OMG demo racers hack?!?!? :bananadea...........:ambulance lol, half of demo racers I've raced with don't even know there are hacks for this game. I didn't know untill someone posted about a hacker, then I was like, wow, hackers actualy get banned in this game? Most games I play hackers usualy run rampant and don't get banned. Unless its on steam, then we fair players just stand by and wave as they lose there games one by one.

edit: if you want the skin, that is one I made after seeing someone elses go at it and thinking "this will never do"
it's available on my photobucket acount, I don't care for it, so download and butcher all you want, nothing on that skin is of value to me.

yay! finally someone that see things from a demo racers point of view lol
Here you go..

Attached images
LFS 2007-09-13 19-14-49-93.png
LFS 2007-09-13 19-14-48-82.png
LFS 2007-09-13 19-14-47-67.png
-
((SaM)) DELETED by (SaM)
ahem.........
Attached images
jpegs (1).JPG
Holy shhhhhhugar!