The online racing simulator
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Driving in boxers makes you faster!

(fun fact: I drove every STCC event wearing only boxers and socks )

but don't you get itchy like, on your shoulders and stuff? that happens to me for some reason
-
(Nathan_French_14) DELETED by Nathan_French_14
Why so sad little banana?
lol,poor little banana
Quote from harjun :but don't you get itchy like, on your shoulders and stuff? that happens to me for some reason

Nah, Leather Chairs don't give itches, they are just 100% pure comfort.
That's right, I'm a dick-head.

dont drive and ride, smoke and fly!!!
lol - I suppose you mean drink and drive, we'd set up camp for the night, so I thought I'd have a beer by lake genever. I've never driven or ridden with the chance of there being alcohol in my blood stream. Mainly because of the insurance quotes afterwards, and the cost of ANOTHER driving test.
Quote from z3r0c00l :lol - I suppose you mean drink and drive, we'd set up camp for the night, so I thought I'd have a beer by lake genever. I've never driven or ridden with the chance of there being alcohol in my blood stream. Mainly because of the insurance quotes afterwards, and the cost of ANOTHER driving test.

you dont drive a motorbike, seriously, get of that beer!
I do have a motorbike license, I did own the bike that I'm sitting on in that picture. I wasn't "on" that beer, I was drinking that beer.

What precisely was your point!?
Owned.

Nice BMW mate
Quote from z3r0c00l :I do have a motorbike license, I did own the bike that I'm sitting on in that picture. I wasn't "on" that beer, I was drinking that beer.

What precisely was your point!?

He means you don't drive a bike, since you ride it.
He wasn't talking to you directly, he was talking about correct English.
you know youre in trouble when harjun corrects you on something
Quote from Shotglass :you know youre in trouble when harjun corrects you on something

oh yeh, thats so funny....
s'only the baby 2.5 model sadly ... but it does me for the gatwick brighton runs and the odd cock about.

A bike can be ridden or driven. Ride sounds too passive to me, so I prefer driven.

Operate, race, drive, ride, rag the nips off, doesn't matter what you call it, it's still a blinding laugh on 2 wheels, especially knee down.
Quote from harjun :oh yeh, thats so funny....

I actually found it funny
You better learn to take some irony towards you
Quote from z3r0c00l :s'only the baby 2.5 model sadly ... but it does me for the gatwick brighton runs and the odd cock about.

Only. I have the E36 1.6. It is my first car, so I would chop my left leg off to own the 2.5. That would also void my chances of driving it, so it serves me right for hacking myself up for a car.

Thought I would make this post less spam-like and post a picture of Jamie "S14 Drift" making a grab for my Wedding Tackle...
Attached images
Moo Week 104.jpg
Harjun, congrats. You're the reason why I've now disabled signatures, due to random images.

Sorry I had the old webby

And I wish you an horrible nightmare muhahahah!
I have an t-shirt looking exactly the same as your wearing on the picture, rofl

Anyway, first I laughed, then felt a little sorry for you, laughed more, then felt sorry for laughing at you and then are going to sleep very good this night
will post a pic of me later but general lee... were you born as a tank then evolved into a battle ship??
Quote from kester :general lee... were you born as a tank then evolved into a battle ship??

/me is confused.

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG