The online racing simulator
ROFL - UK Police Initiative
(68 posts, started )
Quote from Thunderhead : Hope not an IKARUS:bananalla

Whats wrong with IKARUS's? I mean i prefer B10M's myself but....

Quote from Jeremy Clarkson :

Aw, i dont give a crap about buses either

Quote from xaotik :Racist. :P

:ices_rofl

This sort of stuff can only happen in Hampshire lol!
lol....thats pretty funny stuff.

I expect someone did notice the little mistake but they found it too funny to mention it to anyone who might think about changing it. I know I wouldn't.
Hahah lol! wicked find jack

the way the women cop is staring at it and smiling LOL!
:d:d
Hahahahhaha now take a picture with the smoke coming out!
Quote from Taavi(EST) :If this was in Russia, you would say "Only in Russia", and if it were in America you would say "Only in America". What are you going to say now huh?

I'm wondering why the guy isn't trim and buff. I thought, according to the UK population, the US was the country that has fat people and there was no one overweight in the UK....
Clicky if you dare:
oh my word.
ermm wtf?
hahahaha LOL
good one
Quote from mrodgers :I'm wondering why the guy isn't trim and buff. I thought, according to the UK population, the US was the country that has fat people and there was no one overweight in the UK....

The larger gentlemen conveys a homely, and friendly feel. Younger people convey a different message It's all about marketing my dear chap
Besides, they prefer 'large' coppers in the UK...they are more effective when they sit on you!
It's not running on a fuel cell by chance? Lovely non polluting H2O escaping through the exhaust?
Quote from mrodgers :I'm wondering why the guy isn't trim and buff. I thought, according to the UK population, the US was the country that has fat people and there was no one overweight in the UK....

UK cops don't need to be trim and buff any more. They don't need to chase criminals because they've got CCTV on every street and in every home and in our underpants, and everything you buy's got RFID chips in it and they've got half of us on the DNA register so if you fart at the scene of a crime they'll know it was you.

This gives the rozzers more time for sitting around on their useless arses at the cop shop writing out ASBOs for children so they can develop into well-rounded career criminals when they grow up, and leave the "policing" to Community Support Officers like Annette there, who has the power to ask you politely to stop doing illegal things and if you don't, she can either write down your name and address and send a letter to your parents or her MP, or find the nearest telephone box and dial 999 to see if either of the town's remaining two actual policemen are available to drive over and nick you. Usually they aren't, but rest assured they will request a copy of the surveillance footage later, and they would use it to make a case against you if they didn't already know that nicking people is a waste of time anyway because the prisons are already full of harmless old ladies protesting about council tax.
The number of people who are going to crash into the back of that bus laughing....
Quote from thisnameistaken :UK cops don't need to be trim and buff any more. They don't need to chase criminals because they've got CCTV on every street and in every home and in our underpants, and everything you buy's got RFID chips in it and they've got half of us on the DNA register so if you fart at the scene of a crime they'll know it was you.

This gives the rozzers more time for sitting around on their useless arses at the cop shop writing out ASBOs for children so they can develop into well-rounded career criminals when they grow up, and leave the "policing" to Community Support Officers like Annette there, who has the power to ask you politely to stop doing illegal things and if you don't, she can either write down your name and address and send a letter to your parents or her MP, or find the nearest telephone box and dial 999 to see if either of the town's remaining two actual policemen are available to drive over and nick you. Usually they aren't, but rest assured they will request a copy of the surveillance footage later, and they would use it to make a case against you if they didn't already know that nicking people is a waste of time anyway because the prisons are already full of harmless old ladies protesting about council tax.

Absolutely spot-on Kev...100% agree with you there mate

Reminds me of a guy who phoned his local nick to say he was being burgled... The desk copper told him that they didn't have anybody available until the following week...
10 minutes later the guy phoned the nick to say that there was no need to come now, because he had just shot the burglar. 30 seconds after that, he has 5 pandas, 2 riot vans, an armed response unit and a helicopter in his backyard..
Chief Superintendant leading the operation asks where the body is...guy says "what body?" CS-i-C says"I thought you said you had shot a burglar?"

Guy replies.."Yeah, and I thought YOU said you had nobody available!"
Sometimes, when I get bored, I get white decals printed with red lettering about half the width of an astra/volvo/focus bonnet, that say the t w a you get the idea word. Then I stick them on police cars while they're not looking. It makes me feel big, and clever.
Quote from Bladerunner :Absolutely spot-on Kev...100% agree with you there mate

Reminds me of a guy who phoned his local nick to say he was being burgled... The desk copper told him that they didn't have anybody available until the following week...
10 minutes later the guy phoned the nick to say that there was no need to come now, because he had just shot the burglar. 30 seconds after that, he has 5 pandas, 2 riot vans, an armed response unit and a helicopter in his backyard..
Chief Superintendant leading the operation asks where the body is...guy says "what body?" CS-i-C says"I thought you said you had shot a burglar?"

Guy replies.."Yeah, and I thought YOU said you had nobody available!"

That joke is older than I am.

There are plenty of Police, but thanks to Government targets, Human Rights, and Health and Safety, they are always stuck doing paperwork. Which is why PCSOs seem to do all the work now, they are to replace the beat bobby as the real cops are stuck writing their life story.
My point is, you all say that us in the US are all fat. Thus, why is there a picture of a fat guy in a UK uniform on the back of that bus. There shouldn't be any fat people in the UK. We're the ones that are all fat....
Quote from mrodgers :My point is, you all say that us in the US are all fat. Thus, why is there a picture of a fat guy in a UK uniform on the back of that bus. There shouldn't be any fat people in the UK. We're the ones that are all fat....

"This is the 51st state of the USA"

(a bonus point if you know who sang that)

I know who sang it:

New Model Army

Ok, On-topic: I agree, the police also do nothing if you're white in England

DK
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :

There are plenty of Police, but thanks to Government targets, Human Rights, and Health and Safety, they are always stuck doing paperwork.

Yeah, that or shooting electricians on the London Underground....
Quote from mrodgers :My point is, you all say that us in the US are all fat. Thus, why is there a picture of a fat guy in a UK uniform on the back of that bus. There shouldn't be any fat people in the UK. We're the ones that are all fat....

Actually you are mis-informed, in the UK there is quite a lot of fat (obese) chubby people. It was recently reported that 2/3 of the country are over weight. In fact UK is the fattest nation in Europe. It doesn't really surprise me, the amount of junk food and ready meals on offer and you combine it with lack of movement which in this country is another problem. Too many people are not active enough (including kids due to councils selling off wide open areas for housing development) and this results in fat people. Portsmouth suffers greatly for lack of open space, it is the second most densely populated city in the UK (so i am told) and there are only 2 small parks where kids can go and play.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7047244.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/eng ... _warwickshire/7046864.stm

It is the fault of the government though in my view for allowing all this crap to be sold here, if they had any concern for peoples' health they would ban most of the shite food which you don't need at all to survive. The lack of education and the great inability of people to cook makes for an unhealthy nation.

That copper on the back of the bus models the average male in the UK I would say. They can't have some one skinny now, it wouldn't represent the ordinary people :P

Seriously though, UK is slowly catching up with the US in body size.

About the CCTV, they have recently trialled a CCTV camera with a speaker phone which the monitoring station uses to tell passers by they are in the wrong ans shout at you to not do things like if your throw rubbish on the floor they would use it to tell you to pick it up. They want to install a few of these around the country apparently.

edit: Up until recently the government spent around 0.25p per meal per head on kids at school. Due to a celebrity chef lead campaign to have junk food thrown out of schools and healthier meals introduced they have now upped the school meals to 0.65p but it still varies by county. In one of the richest nations of our world they spend so little on kids. The usual school meal was, chips (fries) burger, pizza, sausage roll, crisps etc... hardly the best diet for anyone. Adults shouldn't be fed this crap let alone kids!

bah
Quote from nihil :Yeah, that or shooting electricians on the London Underground....

Pish, everyone criticise the Police, but none of you could do a better job at it. If that guy was the right guy the guys involved would be seen as hero's, hell, if he was just a native white British guy no one would say jack about it.

If you think you can do what they do any better, go and do it.

As for the fat cop, it is all PR, if he was a well built cop it would be intimidating to people, if it was a skinny guy no one would take him seriously, but a fat jolly guy looks more friendly and approachable.

ROFL - UK Police Initiative
(68 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG