The online racing simulator
New Nissan GT-R
(40 posts, started )
New Nissan GT-R
Click the pic to read the whole thing...

Hot looker with a 3.8L twin-turbo 350kW engine. Nice :up:
I honestly prefer the R32 skyline. Cars nowadays are shaped funny and all are starting to resemble one another. (And they still can't fly ! :P )
I dunno, the styling of this thing is actually quite refreshing to me, considering the soul-crushing boredom that grips me when I see new Beemers, Mercs, Saabs, Porsches, Audis etc. and the complete lack of anything when I see most other Japanese coupes (new WRX doesn't even raise a yawn). Sounds like this baby will murder rotaries too

I like the lines on this car, sort of muscle car-like but not overly brutish like a Chrysler 300C or HSV Commodore. It looks like it means business but it doesn't look like a mob hitman. I dig that it still has R34-style tail lights too - there's a lot to be said for the good ol' circle as a design feature (works for Ferrari). I am just sick to buggery of triangles (hence me not being a fan of the 350z all that much). Plus they've kept the old font of the "R" in "GT-R"
Did they nick the headlights from the Prius?

Looks plain and too boring I think. I can't say I hate it, but neither that I like it. Plain, too smooth and somehow misses any of the aggressive or interesting bits a mean nasty car like that should have. I agree that it shouldn't look like a mob hitman, not at all. I think it should look it has been hit by the mob hitman!
Quote from wasup : je and they say this is family sedan

No they don't, it's not called a Skyline anymore.

Quote from Hankstar :I dunno, the styling of this thing is actually quite refreshing to me, considering the soul-crushing boredom that grips me when I see new Beemers, Mercs, Saabs, Porsches, Audis etc. and the complete lack of anything when I see most other Japanese coupes (new WRX doesn't even raise a yawn). Sounds like this baby will murder rotaries too

I like the lines on this car, sort of muscle car-like but not overly brutish like a Chrysler 300C or HSV Commodore. It looks like it means business but it doesn't look like a mob hitman. I dig that it still has R34-style tail lights too - there's a lot to be said for the good ol' circle as a design feature (works for Ferrari). I am just sick to buggery of triangles (hence me not being a fan of the 350z all that much). Plus they've kept the old font of the "R" in "GT-R"

Have to agree with all that, I think it looks cracking - just a nice balance of muscle/power and svelteness. And suffice to say that it's going to be really rather rapid. I like it so far, hope that it proves good to drive.
I like the way it looks 'average'...that way Porsche drivers will sh!t themselves when you leave them for dead

Deffo very stiff competition for Mitsubishi and Subaru...I always thought that this was planned to be a Nissan equivalent of Scooby/Evo, but this takes the bar to another level!

PS..If any of you guys win the Lottery, you know what I want for Chrimbo!!!
350z anyone?
The interior... will haunt me... forever... nightmares of being trapped in a coffin of chromed plastic and random gauges... a steering wheel that looks like a Saitek product... noooo...

EDIT:
No mercy is shown in that photograph either - it's an automatic... cursed, I say... cursed...
its ugly.
the old one is much better
R33 and R34 were my favourite shapes
Ohh, that's.....ugly! I want my R33 back
Nissan i

Hate!! that back end its ugly
Quote from Töki (HUN) :WoW, that's an amazing one :eek:

Jup its the most beatyfull af al skylines

Gotta love the KJCP10 skyline
Some parts of that car look abit like the 350z not very much but you should be able to see it in the pic.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :WoW, that's an amazing one :eek:

Indeed. The S20 straight six engine that was in this GTR produced 160 hp . Not to shabby for an straight six,seeing it(the engine) was made in 1969.
Got to say I don't like it. The R34 is nice but too big and angular IMO r33 is the best, enough stance while enough curves too
I actually quite like it, Although i'm not fond on the front lights. Anyone else think that they chopped the roof of a Koinig...etc...gg and put it on there? If you click the picture in the first post, that first picture..If you put your hand across the bottom part of the car to leave the roof it looks totally like the koin...whatever
Quote from mcintyrej :I actually quite like it, Although i'm not fond on the front lights. Anyone else think that they chopped the roof of a Koenigsegg and put it on there? If you click the picture in the first post, that first picture..If you put your hand across the bottom part of the car to leave the roof it looks totally like the Koenigsegg

Fixed.
Yeah, Koenigsegg is a quite difficult word
The car itself is not very bad, but I think it is just plain ugly if you compare it to the old one, it just isn't better than the old one (so, just don't let it go in production plz)

Short said: it's just like Golf V and Golf IV, the Golf V is nice, but it isn't a Golf.
well...at least it's only a name of the legend put to shame

" Under the hood, GT-R features an all-new 3.8-litre twin turbo V6 “VR38” engine"
I doubt that the VR38 twin turbo will be so easily tuned like the RB26

New Nissan GT-R
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG