The online racing simulator
IGTC Stream, commentator needed
Hi,

Due to work our commentator for tonights race stream has pulled out last minute. We would therefore like an English speaking replacement commentator for this final event. You will need TS and cannot be participating in either IGTC or BoTT today. If you would like to do this please PM me asap.

Thanks in advance
Sorry, there will be no stream due to a blown PC
Man all the luck in the world. May i suggest setting up LFSTV on the IGTC/BOTT servers by somebody who is spectating there as a referee/admin?
Would have loved to but obviously im a bit late :P lol
Yea, next time you need someone, please let me know. I won't say anything controversial I promise
For the love of God please don't take up BlueFlames offer. He's a teenage Kazak Woolyback, no-one beyond his bedroom door will be able to understand a word he says
-
(Mazz4200) DELETED by Mazz4200
damn, I wish I had a microphone. I can do many accents and styles of voice. (insert crazy scottish voice here)
Quote from Mazz4200 :For the love of God please don't take up BlueFlames offer. He's a teenage Kazak Woolyback, no-one beyond his bedroom door will be able to understand a word he says

Everyone likes a scouser...
Or not, as the case is.

Oh noes, Dialectism.
Quote from BlueFlame :Oh noes, Dialectism.

And just to prove my point, he goes and makes up a couple of new words.
Quote from Mazz4200 :And just to prove my point, he goes and makes up a couple of new words.

I'm not liking the way your totally trying to insult me, but being nice at the same time. Something I can never do
I refer you to the post Tristan made in the GP thread. He answered you in a far better manner than i ever could.
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :damn, I wish I had a microphone. I can do many accents and styles of voice. (insert crazy scottish voice here)

eeerr......I believe that I have the corner marketed on crazy Scottish voices.

Seroiusly guy's if you need someone to fill in, drop a line.
Quote from Mazz4200 :I refer you to the post Tristan made in the GP thread. He answered you in a far better manner than i ever could.

Well... That's Tristan isn't it... Tristan 'the legend' Cliffe..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG